Friday, December 14, 2012


8th December 2012 - The first party in December  & also the first day of my sembreak . How contented  :) Since Lilian came to KL , here we go , girls' day !!  I prefer hanging with my girls than boys seriously hahaha .

Off to Levain for place , a place I wanted to try so much !!
I look so silly lol , picture credits to ChienWei .
Meetfresh , Pavillion  .



Nomnomnom . Cheap & Yums :)

Aglio Oglio .

Mushroom Soup . 
Bread Stick with sausage .

Croissant . Love the star at the bottom , some crunchy pastry with almond nuts .

Macaroonss !! 
Our last minute plan hitting the club , Zouk Club ( stop asking me , i know im underage but it was yily's friend who brought us in , enough of this ques seriously ) Tbh , I dont have the feeling going to club , I dont feel anything till I'm inside the club . Good experience hehe , loving all the songs  from the moment I stepped in .  It's my first time hitting the club together with Yily & ChienWei , more to comeee please :p 





Till then , catch us up again soon Xoxo ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment