Sawadeekap , I've too much to share on my Bkk trip . It was superb ( Y ) . Remember to visit my blog more often for further updates especially if you're going on Bkk trip soon . I will do a hashtag on some highlights #BkkVacationTips okie . Throwback holiday I went Singapore but tbh , I prefer Bkk more !! More fun more adventurous more worth it !!
Tighten your seat belt , follow me & let's fly to Thailand for a 6D5N trip through your imaginary :) I doesn't want to exaggerate how much fun I really had , just put yourself in my situation will do hehe .
11th December 2012 - It was a trip together with few families so basically it's all uncle's friend , not considered unknowns then . I'll just blog according to itinerary .
9:00 a.m. - Travelled to KLIA by bus . Everyone gathered at Take A Break ( a company's name ) .
12:30 p.m. - Approximately 3 1/2 hours to reach KLIA . Once we reached , we got our luggage check in as well as the sit arrangement on plane . Loitered around for some snacks before boarding .
![]() |
| Spotted christmas deco in the airport , so eye-catching . |
2:00 p.m. - Checked in , custom and so on . The workers on duty said they love my smile 'piaoliang' . Made my day seriously HAHAHA . ( Pardon me :p Lol )
![]() |
| While waiting at the premium lounge . |
![]() |
| Cousin sister , aunt & the bloggirl :) |
3:00 p.m. - Boarding time & off we fly . I took MAS by the way . I was getting excited hehehe especially after viewing the itinerary :p
![]() |
| Awwww fluffy clouds , it looks like winter , don't you think so ? :) |
Food on plane , sucks as usual lol .
6:00 p.m. - Reached Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand , the International Domestic Airport of Thailand . Warm greetings by the cabin crews & get our luggage after that .
Thailand are one hour earlier than Malaysia , we reached at 6pm but it's actually 5pm , got it ? :) It's all Thai hour on every post :)
6:30 p.m. - Get on the bus . Fyi , my accomodation to everywhere is bus all the time because i was under company & everything are well-planned by them so it's very convenient :) No tips for accommodation by then .
![]() |
| First to get on the bus hahaha . More comfy than the bus I usually sit lol . |
![]() |
| Thailand mineral water , taste weird . |
![]() |
| Our well-experienced tour guide , Mr Yau . He's based Thailand but can speak cantonese & mandarin fluently . Greetings from him as well as some Thai history . |
While on the way to Bangkok City , took few shots to kill boredom .
![]() |
| So lively christmas deco . Nicer than KL & could be compare to Singapore seriously . |
Massive jam so we took around 2 hours to reach Bangkok City & I doze off halfway lol . Pictures above taken before I doze off & after i wake up hahahaha !!
8:30 p.m. - My first dinner @ Peking Restaurant in Bangkok City , a chinese-thai restaurant . All the dishes taste slightly numb of spiciness . A total of 9 dishes & 2 dessert . Sorry , I can't name them'll .
![]() |
| A pig skin dish lol . |
![]() |
| Dished of various type of mushrooms , not bad . |
![]() |
| Porkkkkkk . |
![]() |
| This.Is.Yucky !! |
![]() |
| Mini mandarin oranges . |
![]() |
| Best among all , taste like sweet potato . |
9:30 p.m. - Checked in hotel , All Seasons Hotel , such a big disappointment so I won't recommend you here . I mean , everyone except a better hotel to have a good rest after a long journey . Didn't really bother taking pictures actually so it's blurr loll . Luckily it's just for 2 night stay .
#BkkVacationTips - Thailand damn kiasu wifi , you need to pay for internet access which is not worth it , around 100 bath per hour . I managed to survive ..
![]() |
| Not even a doll up mirror :( |
11:00 p.m. - Refresh ourself & off to a night walk , 5 minutes walk from our hotel , to get some stuff to the beach ( Stay tuned for this post , its excited : D ) . Right after some shopping , we stopped by those stalls along the street for supper . Btw I had fun bargaining prices , we have communication problems so we used our fingers to bargain wtf . & that makes me laughed like shit . Like we're dumb .
![]() |
| This is nice , thai mihun with porks and soup . |
![]() |
| Tom-Yum Kung ! Super yums . |
![]() |
| Si Hum , |
![]() |
| Snow beer , just right in time after walking along the street . So cooling & snowy hehe . |
![]() |
| This is how they serve ice ! |
Walked back to hotel to energize up & I called it a day :)
![]() |
| I looked a lil worn out , spot the big pimple on my forehead . |
#BkkVacationTips - Exchange your currency in Malaysia because Malaysia provides higher rate . RM 10 - 100 baht . If you exchange in Bkk , you might lose few bucks because it's rate is lower .
Stay tuned for the next post , regarding to my visit to Safari Park & others places as well .
Goodnight readers :)

































Ohh nice, it feels good to hear about your expereince. On online-phuket.com I did booked a trip to the country. But I am not sure where and what places they will take me and my group.
ReplyDelete