Wednesday, January 22, 2014

December Penang Trip ♥.♥


Super overdue Penang Trip , I'm just too lazy to blog . I miss blogging w/ Mac so much :/.. much more convenient & it's so different from the laptop I'm currently using now . I must own you once again Mac , soon !

20th December 2013 - It was a 3 days 2 nights trip down to Penang . Yes I went there alone by bus , to meet up with baby Shelyn ♥ Gillian & Fione were there to accompany the whole trip too ^.^ You can read Shelyn's blog on how I get to know her haha . 

Upon arrival , Shelyn came & pick me at ze bus station . We had lunch at Kaffa Espresso Bar before meeting the two other girls . Kaffa Espresso Bar is located at Greenhall road ,somewhere near Esplanade .


Second time meeting baby Shelyn ♥  First time was at Hennessy Artistry ! Thank God for giving fate to meet this girl , we have so much similar thoughts :)


Our lunch for two of the day - Grilled Chicken Salad . Personally think the chicken breast pieces are too big , we were soo full ! 

Spaghetti Aglio Olio is good but a lil oily . Seaweed combination in it actually taste good .


Such a pleasant environment , we both had a really good talk as we don't really get to talk to each other during Hennessy :/




Checked in GLOW by Zinc Hotel later on , met Gillian & Fione there . They're so friendly & nice :3 

What girls do the best , we self-timer non-stop before heading out hahaha . Gillian is so efficient ! She straight away upload pics using her Mac and shared to us :)

Never ending being self-loving heh heh .


Next stop , Gurney Paragon . Was craving for dessert so we went to Brown Pocket , a quite famous place in Pg . I follow quite a number of Penangites , most of them posted their delectable dessert that tempt me sooooo much ! 


My stupid face pouring down the heavenly chocolate hahahaha .


Triple Chocolate noms ! LOVE IT ! But it must be sharing ..because Shelyn told me  ' hen ni/nit ' if you get the meaning haha . Had fun learning their language hahahaha . I forgotten it's Hakka or what ..


Girls get busy with the social media as always :p 


Fione Shelyn & the bloggirl ♥


Went back to the hotel and make use of the swimming pool ! :) A small one , just enough for us teehee .


Baby Shelyn & I get the same bikini at H&M as we didn't bring our swimsuit . It was such a good deal & we finally own something similar together . Yay (Y) .


Some similiar pattern shots together hahaha , girls are like this , yea ?


Too lazy to get our hair done for party so we went to the saloon nearby instead & filled our stomach up with delicious street food at New Lane ! Who said only expensive food are nice food , street food is also the best okay !!
Char Kuey Kak , ' O jian ' , Hokkien Mee & Soya Sesame Balls . 
Coincidentally , it was Cuvee's anniversary & DJ B.A.T.E on the stage ! They're such friendly person & cute DJs yo !! It wasn't really a fun night but I've finally hit the first club in Pg , yay for that :D


________________________________________________________________________

21th December 2013 - You MUST NOT miss what happened throughout the whole afternoon in Day 2 here ! Luckiest kid alive ♥

Had the last dinner w/ the girls as I'm leaving to cousin sister's place :/ Thankyou so much Gillian for the dinner delivery as well as the free ride , so kind of youuu :)


The famous tomyam mee ! I love all the lius in it , so jeng ah *slurpss . but my bowl was a lil sweet .

________________________________________________________________________

22th December 2013 - DAY 3 - Last day . 

Cousin sis & her boyfriend brought me to Cafe 55 restaurant for breakfast . Cafes are everywhere in Pg & you can never visit em' all . Cafe 55 is by far another famous cafe shop in Pg . Their breakfast is really good but so pricey mannn . 



My cup is so rich in chocolate , didn't know since when I have something for chocolate , I crave for chocolate this eversince then .


Everything on the plate is perfectly fine :)


Cousin's ! Can you imagine these pieces of bread cost 20 =.= . She said as if she had nothing for breakfast hahahaa . 


My morning face :3 


Vintage feeling #ootd for the day . I love wearing loose apparel for a long day out like this , so comfy :)


Purposely went to Chew Jetty to search for the sweets my mum wants & it can only be found here . The weather was SIZZLING HOT , can faint == . Took a typical tourist shot before leaving the place .


TeoChew cendol to quench the thrist ! It's a famous cendol stall that you can never miss ! 


I have no pictures to do the talking till here hahaha . We loitered around Prangin mall & 1st Avenue till 4 something as my bus was at 5pm . 

This is the best Penang Trip ever so far that brought so much memories and luck to me :D Thankyou lovely girls , Shelyn Fione & Gillian , you girls are such great companion . Miss you girls & I'll be back for trip soon & you girls are always welcome to Ipoh okay ^.^  . Thankyou to cousin sister's and her boyf for babysitting me too haha . 

Penang Trip again this weekend w/ the bunch , can't wait  YAYY !! ":)
I LOVE PENANG SO MUCH ♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment