Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Amazing Weekend ♥

1st November 2013 - November has always been my favorite month because it's my month ! Very well spent beginning of the month w/ ChienWei because I went over to her place during the weekend before heading back to Ipoh . What's greater than having one week break on birthday hehe . Super good timing ^.^  Guess what we did during our weekeend :p


#1 Early birthday treat from ChienWei @ Ploy Clearwater , a restaurant that serve a combination of Japanese-Thai Fusion . Perfect combination of both my fav ! Need not mention more because I believe this place is swarming ! 

A close up selca like finally . It has been a really long time I didnt dress up myself properly >.< 



I will definitely come back for more selection of their food ! Reasonable price for it's really really delish food .

Crispy Baby Squids , very crunchy to bite on , it's very appetizing . A lil sticky & sweet .

Japanese Curry Rice , Crispy outside and soft inside . A layer of crispy chicken w/ rice inside topped w/ Japanese Curry . Not bad to try , but I will order something else than this next time hehe .

This is a MUST ORDER . Spicy Salmon Pizza , I swear this is the besttttttt ever ! I think I had three slices of this & Chienwei had the rest hahaha ( She's slim but she can eat A LOT hahahaha )  . The super thin crust topped with salmon and abalone mushroom , dressing taste superb !!

Initially , we ordered ' Durian Panacotta ' for our dessert . ChienWei was so sly .. telling me that she need to get Wifi password ( Stupid me was unaware that she has been here for xxx times , how can she not have the password there ) . Instead , she wanted to ask the waiter to write ' Happy Birthday KitYi ' on it . 

This is it , durian panacotta . Stupid ChienWei gave cock stare to the waiter when she see nothing else on it hahaha ( She told me after that , damn funny ! ) 

& Taadaaaaaaa , the waiter came up with this later on Hahahaha . ChienWei tot her plan failed at first hahahaha . Looks like cheese cake but it's super soft like pudding , me love but it's superrrr fattening @.@ It was on house btw ! Hehe 


Super love this fake candid haha . I told her ' Woy take a pic of me pretending blowing candles ' Hahaha . 

My companion of the night ♥


Thankyou for dinner treat my dear , glad to have my first birthday celebration with you ^.^ How time flies because last year she did the same thing surprising me w/ Yily , read here if you're keen ;)



#OOTD - Floral dress.Cawaii Boutique l Clutch.Chikibunnie l Maroon Rubber Flats.Jelly Bunny 
The next day , we planned a photoshooting for Chikibunnie ..it rained at lasttt :( So we both were really really exhausted ...wandering here and there phewww . . . 

#2 Hennessy Artistry @ MIECC , The Mines . I was ChienWei 's +1 of the night because I insisted to go , to meet up with Shelyn :) So much thanks to Jeremy for fetching us there because it was super jammmmm >.< It wasn't those high up party night , more to a social night hehe . 

With the bloggers from Penang :) Picture tagged by Tim :) 

Angle problem , thats why I look less fat here haha . 





Bumped into Denise after not seeing each other for so many years ! 


Our hennessy photobooth moment . This is like superrrr chiooo ! One Shot Two Shot Three Shot & here you go *polaroid printed out . H.A is so so efficient because picture are sent via email too !

Baby Shelyn ♥ So nice seeing you in person ! Time was too short , we'll meet up soon okkk !! 


#3 Brunch before heading back to Ipohhhhh @ La Bodega . This is like the most affordable meal ever ... RM 25+ for main course l fries or salad l soda drinks l coffee or tea l dessert ! The portion was too generous hahaha .  


& CAME HOME TO A BIG SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE ! ♥ 


Will share it in the next post :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment