Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cameron Highlands RoadTrip Part 1

28th February 2013 - Hello readers , Imm back to share how I spent my last day of February which is superb memorable ♡ 
It was more funky than my previous Cameron Trip ( Here ) because two more collegeboos joined us this time , happiness overload hehe . The climate is just good for us to do anything & I can even fall asleep easily since I'm always having insomnia problem . The moment I reached Ipoh , it was hot like shittt !!

Let's follow me to explore more about Cameron Highlands ♡ ♡ ♡ . 
Tho many of you will probably thinks that it's a pretty bored place to visit but it's really fun to visit once in a while haha . 

#1 Lavender Farm , a new farm to the addition of multitude farms in Cameron Highlands . This farm will definitely caught your attention along the road between Brinchang & Tanah Rata because the view is really impressive :) RM 5 for entrance . 

Forever pattern HAHAHAHA
Lavender ♡ . So pretty , isn't it :)




The Bloggirl & her boos ^.^ 


Idk why , but just loving this shot haha .

Look at how the picture goes , if you realized , my flats actually flew away at the last few pictures haha , pictures that really do the talking haha . Captured beautifully :)






  

#2 Sungai Palas BOH Tea Estate , a must visit & definitely my favorite place ever ♡ . 











Mega cute lil boy spotted :3 
Guess what ? We did a good deed while we were on the way down from Boh Tea . Two foreigners ( a pair of couple ) were literally waving their hands asking for help . We stopped by & did a car reverse & offered them a free ride . We even asked them if they're interested to join us the next & they said ' Sure '  . You wouldn't know how happy was us :) 

#3 Time Tunnel , known as a local museum located at Brinchang . It was my second visit because the other two boos wanted to pay a visit since they haven't been here before , no harm going in for the second time :) This museum has a lot artifacts that gives you a sneak preview on the past , a place that live up your childhood memories .  RM 5 for entrance too !


My fav !!! 


So vintage isn't it ? (: 



A group picture with the lovely couple from Poland ! 





Another picture together before we leave  , dropped this couple to Tanah Rata & here we off to our next destination . They even asked for our email to get this pictures hehe .


#4 While the girls went to Equatorial Hotel for pool session , I sat at the side looking for plug to get my phone charged hahaha . Hayday & Instagram as my companion :) 

Add caption


#5 Dinner time , what else if it's not steamboat , one of the hallmark of our trip of course . We chose Jin Jin Steamboat this time , good choice (Y)  , better than the previous one  I would say . We only ordered   for 3 pax because we need some extra space for our second time , but we were already bloated lol . 

Some selcas while waiting for ' SAP HAR SAP HAR ' hahaha .






The drinks was good too !! 


#6 Our second dinner/supper @ Anjer's Corner , just opposite Casa De La Rossa Hotel . I believe only the locals that stay in Camerons come to this place more often , it's not considered a tourist hotspot I guess . Our Burger Tower plan failed due to our bloated steamboat dinner . Hence , we gave a try on this ' Big Monster ' which taste not bad , another way of feasting a burger nomnom ! 





Right after our dinner , we sang along in the car while we were on the way back , such a serene and relaxing night !! 
This post pretty much sums up how much fun I really had despite my face is getting chubby :p Cuter please hahaha wth . More slides of memories added ^.^ . Stay tuned for Part 2 hehehe :) 

More pictures in my  Facebook ( Here ) :>  It's so imposible for me to upload all here as we were using 3 DSLR so the amount of pictures are massive . 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is a pretty good guide for me as I'm going to visit Cameron Highlands but I do not have any idea/recommendations where to go. The foods are so tempting, I'm gonna get a try seriously haha. By the way I saw you mentioning about burger tower. Any special with the burger over there?
    Thanks Kit Yi! A nice blog to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun ! Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete