27th February 2013 - Greetings from Camerons :3 . Love staying at here once in a while , the weather is just too comfy that you probably feel like sleeping 24/7 , not forgetting eating lol !
Finally meeting my ex-college boos again , 4 of the closest one ^.^ I literally screamed like mad the moment I saw Stephanie appeared at Ipoh railway station . She still deliberately walk in her own style and pretend that she dont know me . Public attention for minutes , I can feel people around giving us cockstare wth . Like seriously , never expect she'll come because her parents is very really strict . I still couldn't believe she's here now >.<
Anyway had tea session with them @ Dinasti Tang . A place for delectable dessert , tongsui . Main courses like ramens are available as well as some snacks to nibble ! We were sitting at the sofa , ideal setting for group like us . Considered not bad , hellooo , it's Cameron so what do you expect hah :p
| Bbq Chicken Puff . |
| TongSui !! Always in my list :) |
| They said this is nicer than KFC wedges hahaha . |
Before heading to Cameron , self vanity again :p using phone so the quality is a bit sucks la haha . Btw self timer rocks yo !
That's all for now , just a short update . Can't wait for tomorrow , awesome plan on its way :3 . Goodnight xx !


No comments:
Post a Comment