Did 30 minutes of treadmill which is enough for me because I only take it as part of exercising , fats is overloading on me now !! Bathe & here I am blogging now in my cosy room with mask on music on and one hand on phone for games & one hand on mac for blog now . Yayyy blogging in the midnight is always the best :) My.Life.Is.Good.Like.This (Y)
I'm here to announce that I'm officially a ' Game Maniac ' now . I'm currently addicted to GAMES now which is BAD, never in my life I'm addicted to games this much wtf .. Spent my time on games entirely no matter what I was doing today , multitasking lol . * Skip this part first :p Pardon me , this is gonna be a long post hehe .
23th February 2013
# Girls session w/ ChienWei & Nicole at the newly renovated Starbucks Parade , relaxing environment uhhh . First time on an outing with Nicole , very well interacting with her hahahaha , more to come soon :3 Three of us had our own gossips & fun times , that's what girls do :p
| Green Tea Cream , my all time favorite |
My BAPOsss :*
Guess major people know who is her right :) One of the famous blogger in Ipoh , super jealous of her because she has so many sponsors >.< . She has super flawless skin >.<
Hello to ChienWei again :3 ! Please don't always remember that I once mentioned that you gained week already :( I feel so guilty ah ahahhaa :p You only gained some weight , you're NOT EVEN close to FAT !!! Ahem .. Now I meet her frequently like every single week lol , I used to meet Yily more ! :p Look look look , she finally tie her hair hahaha . I told her before that If you don't tie your hair , I don't friend you . LOL kid .
You must be wondering why is this post titled ' Some Special Saturday .. ' . Reason is because I finally stayed over at my aunt 's place also known as my godmother . Ever since my godfather passed away years ago , I never visited this home more than twice till aunt suggested to go for a late night movie .. Hope to have more quality time like this before I left to college once again ! It was such an enjoyable nightttt ! :)
# Scrumptious home cooked dinner by aunt with the help form brother & I :) Are you hungry now :p Portion for five ! We were like having a small party lmao ..
| Taiwan Sausages l Fettucini Carbonara with Bacon l Grilled Salmon with Lemon dressing l Cubesmeat Bolognese Pasta l Salmon Teriyaki l Smoked Salmon Yums !! *droolssss |
| Most favorite of all !!! |
# Watched the lastest movie at night , ' Journey `to the West ' . Evetho the casting is not that good , but I can assure you that you'll have endless laughter because some particular parts can makes you go nuts hahahaha . Super duper hyper funny , I'm not exaggerating :p
# Something out of my expectation . I have to say I'mma girl who doesn't afraid insects but afraid of creatures like puppy dogs cat rabbit etc etc . My house has lots of Rottweilers but they are never my business . I took so much time to slowly get rid of my fear towards this chihuahua & finally able to carry it , Say HI to Yoyo :) Imm missing her already haha !
# AND THIS , super trolled by brother . He insisted us to get this as cousins' doll , double ohemgeeee . So meet LuLu ( Me -.- ) , LiLy , Lolo , idk what else LOL ! I have no reason to say NO ~.~
Done with my special saturday ^.^ Notice something diff with my blog ? I'm back to using the original font back since both of them suggested me to do so , so now you have a super clear reading sight right :) Back to the GAMES PART ahahahaha , which I'm quite particular about it now la hahahaha !!
Games I'm currently playing is LINEplay ! Fyi , LINEplay is actually a very childish game lol , I have no idea whats the mission , I only know we should earn money to deco our room , thats it . It's super on the trend now & will definitely off season very soon because no games can last forever , do you still rmb " Friends For Sale " or maybe " Tetris " , it's so left out now lol .
Hello !! Lai Lai Lai , come visit me & drop me gift lol . My Invitation Code ' NK-3005-4603 ' . Remember to type it my invitation code so we both parties can benefits the 1000 gems :3 . Now I have numerous of request etc in Line , I will never social using Line anymore !! This is not the game I'm addicted to , this is a just a game to filled in my past time lol . So gonna deco my room again later ^.^
The real one I'm addicted now is HayDay , only first day & I'm Lvl 12 already , I hope my eyes power won't increase :s . But I really had fun harvesting the crop , piciting the milk lmao , etc etc , something like farm managing la . Has been managing it since yesterday midnight till now , never stop lollll .
Before HayDay , it was Candy Crush Saga wtf . Two days & I'm up to lvl 35 , too much too much !! But now I neglected this la :p
Okay that's all , too much of crapssss hahahaha , chiaooo ! :) My games need me now hahaha !!

No comments:
Post a Comment