Monday, December 10, 2012

Final Project , Christmas Inspiration !

7th December 2012 - Bonjour ! I'm finally stress-free from college but sadly it's just for three weeks :( . Gonna make use and spend every minute wisely teehee .  Speaking of which , i'm sharing my final project in this post , super satisfied with the final outcome !! 


Based on the stated title , it was all about chritsmas inspiration . It's a project where I must get fully inspiration on christmas . It wasn't easy & I can say generating ideas can makes you go nuts , like the toughest part among all ? Lol . 

I was being asked , ' What is your christmas about & what do you think when it comes to christmas ' . Answer to this question .. HAPPINESS . Happiness when Imm together with friends & family , all the loves one ! Therefore , I made a decision to make a frame to frame up all the memories capture . As simply as that :) Thanks to Stephanie & Keith ( mycollegemates )  whom helped me to get rid of ideas I was facing . 

List of materials used . 

Satay sticks . A big amount is needed . 

Sticked em in a row .

Glue , such a heart break to buy glue seriously .  That's why  I tweet  ' A glue from everyone of you makes my life better ' Lol ' . 
Short simplified progress :)

Template . Shape inspired from christmas candy curve . Ended up it looks like anchor i think lol 

The base of satay sticks .

Fence the shape using the satay sticks . 


Combined the fenced part together with the base  together with the L.E.D light .

L.E.D Light testing .
FINAL OUTCOME : >

Back view .
Side View . 
View with no L.E.D light on  .


Highlight of the project , with the L.E.D. ON :)



Hope you guys are glad spotting yourself in hehehe . Was having a hard time choosing pictures because they were too many taken . Chose pictures that I really like with you people in it : )  This is not the best but I've did my best !!! Do not judge me !!  I'm really satisfied with the whole outcome . A week of sleepless is worth it I guess ? Hahaha .. Thats all !  


Goodnight dearest readers XoXo !


No comments:

Post a Comment