Friday, September 21, 2012

Reminiscing our gradnite in the past year :')

21st September 2012 - Hii guys ! :)  I have the sudden urge to blog now , yes like right NOWWW . Just so you know , MGS-ian 93's gradnite is happening NOWWW ! To be honest , I'm so eager to see them in their awesome costume . So gonna stay till midnight & wait for their pictures teehee ( I've  already saw some of it ) . Speaking of which , I'm missing my batch's gradnite , so much ! I'm proud to say that MGS'S GRADNITE IS THE BEST , seriously can never compare to others . No offend , just from my point of view .

This year's theme is ' Once Upon A Time '  if I'm not mistaken . How I wish I could join them together hahaha ! Impossible :p  I know right , it's not my gradnite but I'm so excited & happy for them :)

I can't do anything else , time can never rewind back . Viewing back pictures is the only thing I can do now , too much memories  ♥  

Grab few of my favorite pictures taken with the girls last year  ♥ -  Feel free to view the whole album here teehee  Starz Of Royal Garden , A Night To Remember ♥


My favorite group picture with the girls eventho it's not a complete one .

I still remember this , our first paloroid picture together & it turned out so nice !! We shouted like mad saying ' Omg so nice so nice ' .

Closest girl of all :* The first runner up of the night  , guess she'll be passing her crown to her ' future sis-in law ' :p


She was a crew & now she's participant . I bet she is looking gorgeous right now with her elegant look in long black maxi dress hehe .

Lil miss 25 , the girl who always want to take picture together with both of us  haha , guessing a princess looking on her tonight :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment