Sunday, September 23, 2012

For the girl who's currently in Switzerland , Alles Gute sum Geburtstag ! :)

23th September 2012 - HAPPYYYYY 18TH BIRTHDAYYYY to the girl who's currently far far away from Malaysia :p . I hope you'll having an unforgettable one in Switerzland this year :) This is my first time wishing you Happy Birthday , which means our friendship isn't more than a year yet but you seems like an old pal to me teehee . 

Still counting down for you to come homee ! Another three months is just a short period , make sure you've visited each & every places there & enjoy to the max for the time being . By the time you back to Malaysia , I'm pretty sure you'll complain you're missing Switerzland haha !

Hope you'll love the lil gift I got for you :>

Miss & Love , Xoxo ♥ ♥ ♥


Pictures of OoiShuChien & me , myself .



No comments:

Post a Comment