14th August 2012 - Hi , I'm backed to Ipoh .. Two more days & this hectic week is coming to an end . I gotta say it was a real hectic week . How can so many incident happen in just a short week of seven days . I'm utterly exhausted & weak , mentally & physically .
Semester 2 has officially started two weeks ago . All I can say it was such an unexpected hectic week . Damn miserable . It was just first week & we were having this group project & I personally think it's too heavy for the first week itself . Imagine staying up late for assignment that just weight 5% , plus it's just the beginning . I hope I can withstand wtv that's going to happen upcoming . I'm glad I was divided into a reliable group . You guys are simply awesome .
Not to mention , I doesn't contribute much on the first project itself as it was a group project . I prefer a group project than personal one but sometimes it's quite hard for us to find free time together . One month ago , I'd promised someone from the ex working company to work for them , just three days continuously for matta fair . That's the reason why I did not help out much . I have no way to break promise but to go & help out for the rest when I'm back . The outcome was pretty satisfied !
Aside from that , I'm currently having minor sick since Monday . I want to recover soon , I doesn't want my weekend in Ipoh to be destroyed like this . I was having minor headache sore throat & ulcers . When I finally had enough suffered of those , here comes flu & cough . Nevertheless , I have to repeat this again & again , 'In the past 17 years , I never involve in any accident . This year , twice eventho it was not a critical one ' . I tweeted this ! Yes , the second accident happened to me last night . I was stunned , no jokes . Not gonna blog about the details , just for myself & the close one . Accepting the fact that I'm real bad luck this year , three more months to say goodbye to this shitty year . Anyhow , thanks to those who concern & care so much as well as advising me . Having you guys in my life is such a fortune to me , infinity of loves !
Proven it was a real tough week aite . Real friends are those who still care when you're in shitty situation . This is proven right too ! Signing out . Chiao .

No comments:
Post a Comment