Thursday, July 12, 2012

One step closer with them ♥

11 July 2012 - Promise myself that I must blog this out . How can I not blog it out since it was such an unforgettable night hehe . Weeks ago , I was ranting non-stop to few people whom I trust & close with (youknowwhoyouare:) ) , saying that I will never get used to people in college . Complaining all the way .  I was wrong , so wrong . Days ago , I finally get along with girls so well & that's definitely what I hope for . *grins . 

Introducing them again , Deryin & Stephanie , my best college pies so far :> .  If you're interested in them , tell me . They're SINGLE & AVAILABLE & PRETTY & SMART Hahahaha !

Like I said in twitter , this week is a real hectic week . Assignments presentation exam all due in this week . After today , I'm really stress-free ! I finally have the time to blog a longer post & slack all I want . 

Therefore , I suggested a sleepover @ Steph's place on wednesday night . The day after malaysian studies exam so that we can rush assignment together for Thursday . I love sleepover with girlfriends , I really do :)

Headed to her place right after test . FUHHH stress gone seriously  ! Went to night market again for dinner , favorite hehe . Packed em' all & feast time outside the garden . Ahh so romantic :>

Dinner time . Laksa Charkueyteow PorkBurger TokyoPuff CheeCheongFun JawaMee Nasi Lemak .  All these for three girls haha . Couldn't control ourselves to buy . Too tempting . Plus we only had bread for brunch .



Stop by Lok Lok Stall . Had our favorite fried mushroom noms noms . 

Steph played her guitar & we sang all night long outside the garden  . Ahh love it  . Such a  peaceful night ♥ 
Moved inside her room to continue because her dad texted her saying that we are noisy outside hahaha . We skyped a number of people singing songs for them & the main song is Fall For You , phobia listening already :p . You peepo are so lucky :p Definitely one of the best night I ever had in KL . We even dumped our assignment aside . We started our assignment at 3 something in the midnight & ended up slept for two hours only . Worth it because we really had so much fun teehee . 



Tbh , I don't play guitar . I was just learning from Steph , only one chord .:p . Random shot taken by the noobpie haha !





The next day , we were really tired & exhausted . Class at 10am & we need  rushed our assignment in class due to failure of completing the night before  . Patrick is so good for letting us to complete in class because he knows we had test the day before . So considerate , my personally favorite lecturer hehe .

Had our lunch at HotStar @ SS15 & Snowflake as well ! :))
         


Mad people I love ♥  . Camwhoring in the car hehe . 

Slurpppps  hehe .

The sofa is too comfy for us . With Lyndy & JiunPheng as well :)





My current  moodswing is gone because of them . Thankyouuuuu for bringing my sorrow away :D I guess I'm back to a happy person now hehehe .  Still considering where to go this weekend since I'm not going  back Ipoh . Tell me if you guys need a meet up & catch up session okie . Chiao ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really happy with u guys too!!!! That night was so unforgettable!! :)

    ReplyDelete