9th July 2012 - Every 9th day of the month , I will never forget this day . The day when I'm officially a college student . Meeting a bunch of strangers that I was never used to it . Time flies , it has been two months since my college life has started . Thankyou for all fun times , you guys never failed to make me laugh all the time . Tho I find it annoying at times because you people were way too hyper . Frankly , today is the day where I had fun the most with you guys hehe . You guys are bunch of people that will do anything without caring dignity in class ! . Too bad we don't have a complete group picture together , will try to post everyone of you here :)
 |
| Best collegepies ♥ |
 |
| Xoxo ♥ |
 |
| DerYin , first closest girl , noob as ever hehe :p |
 |
| Stephanie , talented girl that always gives me stress :p |
 |
| Artistic peepo :) |
 |
| Caryn , the girl with best body figure hahaha ! |
 |
| Sangheeta , chealsea fans hehe . |
 |
| Broccoli that always lose in argument with me HAHAHA ! |
 |
| Girls :> |
 |
| Lulu , she will do anything for you if you dare her ! |
 |
| JiunPhenggg :) |
 |
| First time in grouping with them :) |
 |
Lyndy :))
We shall take a group picture so that I don't need to post so many pictures like now . Keep on bringing happiness & joy to our class since we only have one year together :D . Sorry if your name is not mention here , no hard feelings okay :) |
wheeee wheeeeeee ~
ReplyDelete