Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Last weekend with le new faces :)

 My lifeless weekend turned to be an amazing one . Thanks to Yily for bringing me out together with her bunch of friends , friendly peepo  :) Really thanks a lot for the weekend hehe . If it's not you , I'll have to stay in hostel alone facing walls :p .


13 July 2012 - Chill out session with them at Movida @ Scott Garden . It's a more likely a bar , a place for alcohol . Had fun during the game session haha ! I was a lil worn out so I sleepover at Esther's place    . Epic happenings to be remembered :)


Yilyyy , thanks a lot ♥  
This is Esther hehe ! Le Chatime Inventor :p
& Jasmine :)



JooZjin ! Le Mr.Bean ambassador HAHAHA ! 


There's another guy actually but I left out a picture with him , he was being a flash light man for us , thanks Brian ! :)


14 July 2012 - Bon Odori Festival with them again . Minus 2 girls plus one boy this time haha ! A japanese ghost festival located at Shah Alam . For us , there's nothing much to do but maybe it's a special day for Japanese people .  We were just touring around :) Left this place & went to SS15 for dinner & I called it a day !




Kid oh Kid , Y U SO CUTE  ♥
Another one , awww so so so cute right ♥

& together with everyone :) JooZjin myself Yily JiaSen  & Brian .







Nice meeting you guys !!!  Hopefully there'll be next time for us to party & have fun together again  :) See you guys around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment