Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TsuPing's 18th Birthday Bash ! :))

 12th May 2012 - This is an overdue post . Was in Ipoh on this day yayy :D . So I could made it for TsuPing's party @ Barrom . It was a rave party ! Thankyou so much for inviting Ping  :) Hopefully you had a memorable one that night . Look , you still have bunch of friends okay ( No more telling me 'Idk where're all my friends ' Hehe .  ) It was my first time enjoying myself partying in the club . I usually stands outside clubs but not going inside hahaha . Again & again , ladies went viral whenever they're together ♥  . Another night to be remembered with you ladies ♥ .


KuanYee , my sweetie !

Ladies oh ladies ! I'm always the odd one cuz Im from different school . Haha !

JiaMiniee :)

Janice :)

Jolin :) Favourite pic hehe .

Last but not least , le birthday girl , Tsuping :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN PING ! BE HAPPY FOREVER :D

No comments:

Post a Comment