Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Orientation !

11th May 2012 - Hey peeps ! How's Form6 treating you guys so far ? Hope everyone is doing good heh .
My course intake is more or less same as the Form6's intake , it's just one day difference . I had a total of four days of orientation . I'll just skip blogging the first two days as it was just orally speeches & also skip blogging for the last day which falls on saturday as I made my last decision to skip it for the sake of homesick , I miss Ipoh so much !!! For the thrid day , I have to blog it out because it was a big hit hehehehe , a happening one . It was held at Sunway Lagoon & it was tremendously fun :) If it's not compulsary , I wouldn't let myself to sit on le roller coaster  & etc etc . Hours of fun times was really tiring , backache bodyache & so on . Worth the pain I guess haha !


A group picture of C9 . I only have this but not the entire group picture with all the May intakes :)






No comments:

Post a Comment