Friday, May 11, 2012

When it's time to away from home .

 6th May 2012 - I'm officially a college student . On this day , I shift to KL with numbers of luggages & backpacks . My room is so much spacious now I guess , especially my wardrobe . My first night in KL was indeed a blessedful one ! Still feel homey . Millions thanks to this couple , Shawn & Belle for taking care of me so well . You both can be awarded the best babysitter :) . Feel so glad staying at their place & most importantly ,  FUN . But i feel so sorry for making you both cramped in a single bed & left another one for me . Thanks for the free ride , home-cooked dinner , spending your leisure time with me & babysitting me . Really thankyousomuch :D

Them preparing dinner :)
This one seriously caught my attention . Cant stop myself from laughing . It's a floorcloth fyi . Hahahaha !

Belle :)

Home-cooked dinner yums :)
Fried egg , mua favorite hehe .
Ipoh's famous salted chicken , AunKhengLim's ! Maybe this picture doesn't look nice lol .
Tomyam vege .* Thumbs up 
Belle's LinGao Soup . 
Steam Pork by Shawn !
Pork Stomache Soup by Shawn's mom !

I know all these dishes seems a lot for three person but we manage to finish it :) Not forgetting camwhore moments hehe .

I'm their temporary daughter nyehehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment