15th May 2012 - It's le lovepie's , LilianChuahShiouHui's 18th birthday ! Guess what , I gave her a surprise & it was indeed a successful one . Thanks to her college mate , Carmen :) Let me correct her sentence , I was suppose to take cab there but problem occur so Shawn fetched me there Thankyousomuchagain ;D ) The surprise was appearing myself infront of her holding box of cupcakes at One Utama hehe . ( The cupcakes looks a lil terrible cuz I dropped it on the road when I was walking back to hostel . Eff )
| SUPRISEEEEEEE . *clapsclaps . Happiness matters more than ugliness hehe . |
Le birthday girl ♥
With her college mates , the friendly Help-ians :D
An essay for her ! Hahaha .
Happy Legal 18th Baybeh ♥ ♥ ♥ ! 5years ++ of friendship & more counting :) My wish for you had just granted secretly . Haha . & this time , i totally give you fully support ( I guess you know what I mean ) . Yes , people out there might think that we're like bitches acting here & there as we used to had stories . But those were past tense . I can shout it out loud that , through arguments , disagreements , backstabbings & criticism that happened , our friendship bond grows stronger & better . That's how people starts to appreciate . We might be from different colleges now , but Im just less than one hour journey from you & a phone call away .So all the best in college & future undertakings , you have bunch of new friends there who's willing to help you anytime , so appreciate them & be thankful hehe ! Eventho your attitude is not completely good , here's the time for you to heal everything . A girl is nothing no matter how beautiful she is . I don't mean you have a negative attitude okay haha . ( You know I'mma straight forward person ) It might not your problem but I truly understand the story behind you . Im really glad to found someone like you as my closest one with most similarities I swear , no matter in which perspective ( you know I don't named anyone my bestf so closest would replace best in my dictionary hehe ) . Okay I have to stop here now due to some connection problem . So take care & see you again . Lotsa Love ♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment