29th October 2016- Greetings from Australia! I'm currently 2,947 miles away from where I belongs. Thank you for all concern, I'm all well my best homies.
Did I made the right decision ?
Yes
Is it easy ?
No
Worth it ?
Definitely
Don't ask me why but I'm enjoying my present. Hopefully homesick don't come too soon. I really hope my friends take the courage to do the same because the world is t o o b i g to explore. Everyone should really leave for once in a life time.
Compiling pictures from a beautiful place I went, Maleny Botanic Gardens & Bird World. Too beautiful not to share! Of classic gazebos & beautiful gardens & so much more, I love nature x Spent few hours here doing things I love, picturing myself and the scenic view & best scones tea time ! It was sunny but cooling !
A shot from far while touring around the garden, heaven for greenery lover's. Entrance fee $26 for botanic garden & bird aviary. If you are afraid of birds, just go for the garden tour!
Love at first sight. Had the opportunity to climb the stairs up to the tree house on the right. The person living in must be blessed with beautiful view everyday. This tree house is photogenic than us lol.
A pot of Devonshire alongisde with best & fresh cream/butter & jam for scones, That's a perfect combination + a piece a really heavenly chocolate cake yums at $23.
Can't take my eyes off cute babies :p
Rented this buggy ride $15 for tour around the garden.
So easy to ride on!
A view that you can never miss out, the Glasshouse Mountains ! Maleny Botanic Garden is perched high in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. That being said, you can spot the glasshouse mountain. Next, I wanna hike to the mountains!
Another view that I really loveeee , so muchhhh! Gazebo, you just completed a spectacular shot!
Green llawns everywhere, just lay over despite the sunny sun.
First close-up experience in an aviary with over 400 birds , of macaws and parrots. Tbh, I'll never pay to experience this again because it really hurts when the big macaws/parrots land on your shoulder/hand. One of it even flew right on top of head, it's painful lol... Good try nevertheless.
So gracefully landing on my shoulder haha.
So beautiful, isn't it?
It's name, pretty girl or princess, either one. It's really cute trying her best to get attention always haha.
Little companion of the day, I trained her well to take pictures of the angles I love hahahaha.
Thank you :*
The journey up was a hassle with public transports. I can't tell which route I took but you can search online for public transports from where your area to the garden. It was approximately 1hour 30mins from Maroochydore (the town I'm living).
I will definitely rent a car for my next destination!
Till then, I'll be back to share more on my adventure !
Good day guys !











Staff Selection Commission Published the SSC Delhi Police Admit Card Date 2017
ReplyDeleteHere is the Latest News from Rajasthan thatRajasthan GNM Bharti Merit List District Wise Announced
RAS 2013 Result Out and Utkarsh Institute Jodhpur 21 Toppers Name Marks under Top 100 Announced
Rajasthan Public Service Commission announced RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti 2017 Vacancy News
As Per Today's News Paper NewsPanchayati Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti 2012 Cut Off Marks Announced
Central Board of Secondary Education Released the 10th & 12thCBSE Date Sheet 2017
Rajasthan University announced that RU Declared Uniraj Result 2014 Name Wise
ReplyDeleteRailway Recruitment Board Updated the RRB NTPC Tier 2 Syllabus 2017 & Cut Off Marks Region Wise
Railway Recruitment Board Released the RRB Mains Admit Card 2017 for 2nd Stage Online Exam (CBT)
Here Comes the Latest Railway Recruitment Board News thatRRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Date announced with RRB Marks 2017
CISCE Board Updated the Datesheet oncisce.org 2017 Time Table
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Official News to Download CG Vyapam Patwari Admit Card 2017
ReplyDeleteVBSPU Jaunpur Latest News Released Today that VBSPU Jaunpur Time Table 2017 Announced
Here is Indian Army official Notification that Indian Army Bharti 2017 Registration Started
Here is Latest News Available for DownloadRSMSSB Admit Card Gramsevak Bharti
Rajasthan University Official news Regarding the Extend Date of Uniraj Online Form 2017
May every journey will be as excellent as this one.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete