20th September 2015- Hellooooooooo guys! Sorry for the hiatus. I'm so motivated to blog out of the sudden, mainly because I've finally done editing my Bkk video & want to share with ya'll :)
Life has been so busy that I wish I have more time :( I'm now a working adult now & hopefully I can share on my working life some other time :p We're all coming into the third quarter of the year. Ask yourself, have you achieved a lil something in life or have you did something out of comfort zone? Sit back & review the chapters of your book. Never regret on the things you never do but always remember the same chance and opportunity don't come twice so make a wise decision :)
Back to topic, it was my 3rd time visiting Bkk and this place is no longer strange. I'm just gonna highlight some places you can visit & food that you should try hehe. Tbh, I failed completing my Bkk blogposts previously so I decided to compile a video this time. Below are just some tips/infos that you might need to know. E N J O Y !
#OnLukYun- Bangkok traditional breakfast! The old school kind of breakfast that gives us a really rustic and warm feeling. Toast with sugar and butter is my fav of all.
Address- 72 Charoen Krung Rd, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand- Hire a cab & off you go.
#SomTamNua- The familiar bkk restaurant that everyone's raving for. Fried chicken is the main highlight, the rest were just mediocre for us. I guess they have branches in Bkk, I went to the one located at Siam.
#PastelParisEclairs- Located at Siam Paragon, just right after the famous dessert place, After You. This is not any mainstream dessert but really worth trying. Very photogenic dessert and taste good too hehe.
#NapatClosetCafe by the famous identical sisters. Simply love the concept and their food presentation are beyond cute and attractive. Their drinks are quite special and very flavourful! Note that this cafe is NOT easy to find and it's located at quite beginning of Chatuchak market. We almost gave up looking for this cafe.
Address: Chatuchak Market- Sec 2 Soi 40/2
![]() |
| I looked weird here lolll |
![]() |
| Met these friendly foreigner. |
#Sirocco Sky Bar- One of the best rooftop bar experience. You should visit at least once. The view was so mesmerizing & captivating!
#T&K Seafood @ Chinatown Bkk- One of the best they said but during our visit, maybe they were about to close and we waited quite long for our food... still good overall.
I believe there are much more places to visit in Bkk but I told myself that I doesn't want to return to this city again next year because I've been here for 3 times. Let's explore other country instead! :)
Check out the video here! Goodbye for now! xx






No comments:
Post a Comment