Monday, June 8, 2015

Belle's Night l Helipad @ Heli Lounge Bar

4th June 2015- Visited a really awesome chilling place & totally in love with it! Of great view, good companions & a fresh-flavour white wine (First try & it was really really good!). I'm starting to enjoy moments with alcohol and live bands, just something I wish to do to unwind, perfect with companions whom you can rant everything off!  


It was Belle's birthday so off we go to Helipad @ Heli Lounge Bar @ Menara KH ( ShuChien & I has been wanting to visit this place for soooo longg, FINALLY haha) ! Guess this place has instantly ring a bell to many of you. Well, worth visiting :) I wanna go back to witness sunset next time! 

The only acceptable selfie of myself. I was really impressive upon reaching the top, that feeling is damn good. Wish to take more pictures at such great view but the weather wasn't in our favour so we ended up at the lounge. We even had some snacks while waiting for the rain to stop. 

 That one best moment. 
My new favourite, M O S C A T O. I'm beginning to love wines now, just hope that I won't get addicted haha. 

A belated celebration for Belle  ♥ Hope you enjoyed your night with us! May you be blessed with all the genuine happiness ♥ Always be the sweet girl I know because you are really one of them ♥

Looking so gigantic when I didn't squat down a little. Now, I look the eldest here when I'm the youngesttt :( 

Ladies night be like, free cocktail and free shots for us. I really like their service the moment we stepped in till we stepped out :p. The staffs were so humoured and know to interact with customers very well. Good service! Hellusion on our hands hehe.

Ending this post with the only fake candid shot of mine hahaha. Can't wait to visit again! 


I'm officially ending my Diploma soon. Can you believe it... because I cannot! That bittersweet feeling I have in me.
Have a pleasant day, ya'll! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment