5th June 2014 - Let's continue to my second day of short getaway to Penang ! Just some highlights that I would love to share with ya'll :)
Check out Day 1 if you haven't hehe.
Stayed at Flamingo Hotel by the beach instead of budget rooms this time because aunt was around so budget rooms are less convenient for them. Aunt insisted to stay by beach because she wanted to chill around at night. A sea view hotel room for us, how peaceful :)

Had a good sleep & woke up early in the morning to walk around the beach. Just being kiasu since we already paid for the hotel so why not we enjoy the facilities provided haha. What's more, the purpose of choosing this hotel was mainly THE BEACH.
Just in time for a catch up session w/ bb Shelyn before leaving Penang. It is always about the matter of keeping in touch :) She is one of the girl that I know through social media & the best thing is we can click to each other so well ♥
Light lunch at Pit Stop Cafe @ Lorong Chulia Penang, one of the mainstream cafe that I often see people posting pictures about.
Very simple & decent interior.
Light meal for both of us :)
Mocha for the coffee addict bb hahaha. Her daily drugs now hahaha.
I have friends around me telling me that we look alike, yes or no ? :p Sometimes, I think we do ♥
Thanks for the meal bb, till we meet again xx ! Love you :3
Address : 12, Lorong Chulia, 10200 Penang, Malaysia
9 a.m - 6 p.m
_________________________________________________________________________
Went to town to get some souvenirs & off to Bukit Tambun for seafood. SUPERRRR DELICIOUS & inexpensive! Highly recommend, must visit this shop hahaha. I didn't manage to share this earlier because I missed out blogging on Cny Penang Trip. IAMSUPERLAZY. Keep delaying until now ><
How Kee Seafood Village @ Bukit Tambun ;)
Their signature - Steamed Lala. MUST TRY
Bamboo shrimps was my fav of all, super appetizing !!
Salted egg crabbie - We afraid we coudn't finish but in the end, it's not enough to fill our tummy hahaha.
Steamed fish - We chose the same based as steamed prawn instead of soy sauce which taste like lemon juice, sour.
This was below average, not so good D:
Address : 1617, Main Road, Bukit Tambun, 14110 Simpang Ampat, SPS, Penang
I'm visiting Penang again soon, I hope the trip is another success haha. Back to work tomorrow, goodnight readers ! Have a good weekend ! :)

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment