Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi from PENANG !

4th June 2014 - Hii from Penang !! I'm feeling :s right now.. Penang trip this time is little turn off :/ The weather has unexpectedly failed my plan today, it was literally raining the whole day, on and off. I had no choice but to stay in hotel, another reason to blog. Encountered so many problems today, unlucky or what :/ I drove here today w/ aunt and cousin. Where did my courage comes from ? Why am I suddenly so brave mann.. 

I want to share on what I experienced today, lesson learnt & that makes me become a stronger and wiser person. I'm not afraid to learn, I'm regretful if I never.

#1 ALL GADGETS RAN OUT OF DATA AND BATTERY ! I'm here to advise everyone of you to make sure you have your power bank or car charger with you all the time. I left mine in KL so I had to rely on my aunt but unfortunately, she forgotten to charge it:/ It was my first time driving to Penang, imagine I have no sense of direction when the gadget went totally black out. My phone wasn't helping because the battery drained too fast. Aunt's phone ran out of data. Ipad ran out of battery. Power bank ran out. I felt so helpless. END OF STORY. 

We had to stop by a coffee shop to charge the Ipad before we continue our journey. Such hassle has cancelled off my plan to Miam Miam for lunch, so sad right..

I was really really tired upon arrival. I was awake in the middle of night yesterday & i couldn't sleep back. 

Rolled on the bed because I can't seem to fall asleep & off we go for teatime ! Winter Warmers @ Gurney Plaza, my favourite place that I wouldn't mind revisiting again and again. A chilling afternoon like this made me feel better. 

Second attempt of these crackers ! Love it ! 

#2 Next stop was Gurney Paragon. Some time to kill while waiting to pick my cousin up. When I was about to take out my money to treat my cousin brother some sweet treats, I realised I LEFT MY POUCH IN HOTEL -.- My Ic license are all inside. I AM ALWAYS FORGETFUL . 


A picture of me at ' Penang on 6 '. Cousin brother's goprohero is with me so I'm playing around with it but it's not my thing somehow. This is the only picture that I think I look fine. Others are all out of composition. Still prefer digital camera, I didn't not bring this time :/ 

#3 Hawker stall food craving fixed at Chulia Street ! It was raining again ! We were all wet :/ I love New lane street food more !! My straits quay plan has to cancel as well SIGHH AHHH. My mode is completely off, din even take pictures of those local food. Others were complaining so much .. so you think I want it to be this way ? 

#4 While I was rounding at the hotel area for parking, I accidentally drove towards the sideway of the road. At that moment, the car can't move at all even when I change the mode the D or R. Luckily the foreigner was kind enough to direct and helped me out. Blessed. I feel so bad :/ The scratches on there are too deep :( 

 Casual outfit is the best ! 

Cousin sister is in Penang for her school activities so I had to pick her up to stay over with us. 

Let's call it a day off. I'm really exhausted already..

Despite all the hassle today, I'm glad that everything is fine now. Praying that everything will go on smoothly tomorrow. Meeting my Scorpio baby, Shelyn tomorrow ♥
Time to rest, I want to go the beach tomorrow !! Goodnight all ! :)

"I'm insecure, but I'm strong. I'm alone, but I'm loved. I'm sad, but I smile.”  


No comments:

Post a Comment