Friday, May 30, 2014

Nutritious Breakfast x BreadFruits @ Desa Sri Hartamas

My life right now, free & easy. I'm on a long holiday now, just give me a text if anyone cares for a meet up, I'll try my best to make it up for you. Keeping in touch once in a while to make sure people around me are doing good, yea I really value friendship a lot.

Made decision to stay for a week before heading back to Ipoh. To meet up long lost faces & get my cravings x food list fix ! If you're on my Instagram & Twitter, you already had the clue what I ate throughout the week. Sinful but enjoyable !


23th May 2014- Before the girls & I kickoff the long day, we had our brunch at BreadFruits, one of the latest cafe that rings a bell to western breakfast lover out there. I'm always tempted by attractive looking food yea... 

Only food basis pictures, no environment nor anything else, apologize for that. All I can say are spaces are limited but still manage to secure a table. Food is satisfying & worth trying. Half space of the cafe is taken up for their fresh food booth too. If you're looking for a healthy and 100% nutritious breakfast, BreadFruits definitely satisfy you. 

A wide variety of breakfast to choose from ranging from delectable breakfast sets, sandwiches, pasta.

Gourmet Antipasto Breakfast Platter - RM25.80. Of raw hams, cheddar cheese, soft-boiled egg, ciabatta toast sided with greens. 


Brunch Pasta w/ 7 minutes egg - RM16.80. Look at the perfection of the egg! Egg is the best food forever haha. A light base of cream sauce which taste like carbonara sided by cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, bacons and a pinch of black pepper. 

SatisFry Up - RM22.80. The name has already say it all. The common choice that people would love to order. Choice of bacon or pork sausage, scrambled egg or sunny egg, sauteed mushroom, hashbrown, slice of toast and some greens !

 Nobody seemed to order these two below ( Not sure what's the name), but I love it, simple and easy. Just enough for a light eater like me. ( I can eat a lot but I prefer to eat lightly so I won't suffer from bloating haha ). Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. The sourdough toast has a good texture, not too hard to bite on. And rocket leaves is not my choice of greens too. I find it taste a lil weird. 

As for this, fried eggs filled with bacons & salsas. Simply delightful .

My 42th day happiness ! 

The guys are always here during our outing but most of the time, they weren't in our pics. So here's one of it, here you go HAHAHAHA lolllll ..

My girlies that I spent most of my time with in KL !  ♥
Excessive fats on my side face ... I need some time to tone down now hahaha..


Have a good day everyone ! xx 


Do what makes you happy, don't do what others do when you don't even find happiness while doing it. Follow your own instance your heart and your mind ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment