Thursday, July 18, 2013

Picture Gallery : French Village @ Bukit Tinggi

HELLOOOOOOOO BLOG HELLOOOOOO FREEDOM ! ^.^ *Shoutitoutloud 
( I know I've been repeating time for 49469362348x times in my twitter which is annoying :p but you have no idea how excited am I even after the first day of two papers down =x ) 

Updating on a super old post ( two months back ) because Miss.ChienWei is reluctant to send me pictures earlier :p & by the time she send me , I was preparing for finals and no mood to blog at all . 

18th May 2013 - One Day Trip to French Village , Bukit Tinggi , the romantic ancient building ! 



We should have  do research earlier before heading to this place because there's still much to explore here ! It was a day trip plus raining so we only took pictures and relaxing around . 

I think this is no strange to you guys horrrr . 





Had our lunch at Le Poulet Roti , can be easily found while walking in . Food concept is likely Nando's & Kenny Roger Roaster's style , price was affordable but outlook is mehhhhh :x


Sweet couple alert , Yily & Lucas :)

The chicken was sliced before serving and there goes the whole outlook of the chicken lmao . 
 Side dishes :) 

















Not much words but hope you enjoy the pictures hehe . No idea why is it so hard for me to take pictures wtf ( Almost all are ugly maybe the way I dressed :x Haha )  This place is definitely compatible for a short getaway . They actually have the japanese garden , challenging outdoor activities and hospitality service as well , go check out for more yo ! 

Entrance - RM 12 ( Adult ) 
            - RM 8 ( Kids ) 

Till then xx !  I'll be blogging more often now so do visit me more often too xx ! ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment