Friday, July 19, 2013

[ DIY ] Pink Juicy Cocktail Gradition Nails

19th July 2013 - Girlyyyyyy Fridayyyyy ♥

Finally , time for DIY manicure for myself !! ^.^ Sharing it here because it's worth to share haha .  Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails from Etude House :) The lovely design of their product as well as the physical shop simply caught my attention . They have variety of nail polish to choose & I had hard time choosing em because it's all sooooooooo pretty !! 

I've chose the pink gradient ( Left one )  since Elim prefer this colour too , We're sharing a box , save cost hahaha . As for the ice cream one ,  I bought it because it's very cute lolll . Pink Prism as top coat too ! :) 
The Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nail Polish comes in three mini bottle for you to create the gradient . Simple 3 steps , apply on your nails following the number consequences written on the top cover . 


1st Step -  Apply the first code . It's something like base coat , apply fully on the nail . 


2nd -  Apply the second step on half of your nail , spot the difference already ? Hahaha . 


3rd - Lastly , apply the third code on peek of your nail , just slightly paint on it & it's done :) The thrid layer of my choice is glittery one hence the gradient can be seen easily . 


It's not the end yet hahaha .  If you doesn't want your five fingers to be in the same design , you can use some other nail polish too !! As for me , I used the ice cream purple nail polish from Etude House too . Pink & purple is a girly lovely combination , isn't it ? :) Gahhh the bottle damn cute hor !! It's currently the best seller according to them :) 


As for the pink prism , just like glittery top coat . You can play around with ittt . Know why ? Because when I wanted to apply it entirely on my nail , but this mini red love stick it by accident :p  


Taadaaaaaa , self manicure after sooooooo long !! Pretty satisfied with the outcome :) I don't usually do manicure because I'm really lazy =x 

Nice or nott ?!! HAHAHA girly for girly girl like me lolllll . 



Love it or not ? Hehe . Go get your favorite color now to create this juicy cocktail graduation nails now ^.^ I only know it's available at etude house & for the normal one , you can choose your favorite brand :) 

P/s : I've photoshop my fingers because the wrinkles is too obvious and ugly hahahaha . You think my hand so flawless mehhh , bigg no no :p






























No comments:

Post a Comment