Friday, May 17, 2013

Food Gallery : The Social x Namoo On The Park @ Publika !

Don't know where to start & how to start neither . My blog stat is drop-dead-shit hahaha .  I was busy or should I say I totally forgotten about blogging or pms was killing me too much . I don't feel like myself few weeks back . I'm physically tired & mentally moodless urghhh . I'm finally having my mid-term break now , time for updates !! My mind can't rewind back what was happening , all I do is scrolling pictures to recall back , best part of pictures hehhhhhh :) A short post nowww . 



20th April 2013 - I blogged about another food post with them here . We intended to try as much food as we can but quite failed I guess hahaha . 

Candid shot by Elim ! 

The Social @ Publika . It's my second time visiting this place again , highly recommend for Carbonara but the portion is damn biggggg lolll . We only ordered one salad & two main course because we wanted to try some other food . Macaroni cheese picture went missing lolll .

Caesar salad . We girls were craving for this but Upstair's Cafe 's the best !


Seafood Aglio Oglio Linguine . The seafood are all freshiee fresh .
Namoo On The Park for dessert . 

Mat Tang . Complicated dessert like rojak . So-so onlyy but it's okay you want to give a try hahaha . Name also weird right hahaha .

How can you miss out their signature Sweet Potato Cake ?! The cake is a lil sticky but the girls claimed that it taste very good but it's normal for me . The ice-cream is the bomb , taste damn goodddd !!


Hand itchy & curled my fringe so I look quite weird hahaha . 

Joeyiiii .

Elimmm .

SeahYuinYiiiii !


Blackberry front camera not bad right lolllll .



Super bloated after dessert but we went for supper in the midnight  @ Lorong SS15  ( They have the best maggi goreng ever ! ) That's how my diet plan failed hahaha . Till then xx  ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment