Sunday, April 28, 2013

Food Gallery : K.T.Z ( Kei Tak Shek )


Just came back to Kl from Ipoh ! Imm really tired but trying so hard not to nap to avoid insomnia , plus I left my specs and I'm currently in a blurred vision now lol . It's really suffering not able to fall asleep in the middle of the night >.< . Always happen to me anyway haha . A food post here to kill some time before heading to dinner . 

21th April 2013 - K.T.Z , also known as ' Kei Tak Shek ' is famous of their dessert & dimsum . It's rare to taste good dimsum in KL but this place is not bad , incomparable to Ipoh of course :p So guess who I went with ? w/  ' Helo Melos ' ( No idea how did this name came from hahaha laugh out loud , no picture of them this post yet ) Everything was last minute plan but we really had a good weekend tgt , the excitement when you spend time w/ your hometown friends in KL ^.^

It was our second day of food hunting , will blog on first day ( massive food consuming :p ) when I have the pictures okie . The main branch is located at Kepong & the one I went located at SS2 , Petaling Jaya . 

Instagram : KitYiLim , this picture was posted on that day ,  big love to JoeYi's cat ears :3

Waterchestnuts , thumbs up for this , so good !! 
 Im not a fan fruits but they claimed all this ' Lo ' was good :) 

' Mat Toh Loh ' , mixtures of variety fruits & shaved ice .

' Mango Loh ', I guess this is their signature .

Radish cake , highly recommend !! (Y) . I wish I can have this now haha .

Curry WanTon , not sure what type of noodle it is ( homemade I suppose ) , very chewy & springy slurppp . The portion is big & damn fattening haha  .

Fried Low Shu Fun , another must try !!

    

Seizhuan Soup Noodle .




Some finger food to munch onnn . 

Forgotten the name , but it's wrapped minced meat ..

Seaweed roll , look so tempting isn't it :)
When you skipped your breakfast & brunch , this si what happen hahaha .

Gwiyomi wannabe wtf  or I should say meow wannabe lmao ... 


Overall this place worth my visit , one time & there'll be second time definitely !  Good food reasonable price , so why not :) Till then x !

No comments:

Post a Comment