Thursday, May 23, 2013

Elim's Birthday Dinner @ Marakesh !

Searching for pictures in my Iphotos to get some ideas to blog .. & I found this :) 

9th May 2013 - Elim's Birthday dinner w/ coursemates :) Our initial plan was to Marmalade Cafe but we couldn't search for it after turning rounds and rounds so we gave up lolll . Adriel was craving for his favourite pizza so Marakesh it is ! Fyi , this place serve Iranian food , also my first try for Iranian food :) There's both indoor & outdoor , since the guys want to shisha so we didn't step in at all . 

I'm really sorry for the super bad quality pics because I brought my Dslr but left my memory card wtf . Not the first time but few times , few times were battery left lolll . *Super careless . Iphone front camera sucks at night btw ... 

Enjoy picturessssssss okayyyyy :)


Dinner w/ pretty view , who doesn't love :)


I'm going to rate the food average only , not my favorite kind of food , personal taste :) If you're a pizza lover , you can try out their mushroom cheese pizza ! 






Love this picture :3 


 BAD QUALITY PICTURES begin..... Hahahaha .










We got her caramel cake as substitute for her birthday cake :3  & the waiter pop out of nowhere to sing birthday song for her . Even me sitting beside her also got shocked haha .I don't have picture with me , sorry :( Also suprised her at the pool side when we're home right at 12 am .

Hope you'll love every single little love we did to you ♥ .♥ 



You can try out this place if you love too :)

Marakesh: Arab Moroccan Restaurant



Lorong Raja Uda 1 (Kampung Baru)
Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur50300 

No comments:

Post a Comment