Blogging on this first instead of so much outdated posts left behind because I'm too eager to share all the yummy drooling food I had yesterday :p Currently having four days continuously break because friday class is cancelled so you can see that I'm having pleasant time now . & also in conjunction of my mid-term result which I'm really satisfied with & handed all assignments which due on 28,29 & 30 , time to reward myself a bit :D
This will be a post with many pictures of people & food !
30th May 2013 - A super belated birthday celebration for Adriel & Seline since their birthday falls on midterm break & everyone was busy on their track including myself , was having some good times back in Ipoh ! :) Consume massive of food & I turned more chubbier now .... fats grow effectively on me wtf ... no jokes ... scroll down and look at my pancake face lmao .
Dinner @ Three Lilttle Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf located at Bangsar Village 1 . I guess this place is no longer strange now as this place's population is really hitting up . It was a Thursday & who will ever make reservation , yes no ? It's really disappointing that we have to dine in outdoor because it was fully booked , how sad :( I wish time could turn back & I should have made a reservation loll. So if you happen to visit this place , make reservation regardless what day it is !!
![]() |
| Youuu see ?! HAHAHAHA |
The entrance , you can spot this venue easily even when you're on the road , it's not hideous .
Some pictures while waiting for food !
![]() |
| Elimmmm ♥ Need not intro :p |
![]() |
| Seline , birthday girl of the night ♥ |
| What comes to your mind when you see fork & spoon ? Heh heh :p |
| Not sure what's the name of this , but looks damn good right !! |
| The Wolf's Adventure , few of us had this including myself . This is highly recommend yums yums . The pork the sauce the spaghetti texture all blend in perfectly - RM 27 |
| Alien Invasion - RM 26 |
| Caesar Salad , the pork is very well cooked but not worth the price . In House's still the best ! - RM 22 |
| Big Bad Burger , the portion is really big o: . You can have this for sharing :) - RM28 |
More pictures after food ^^
| Elim , the bloggirl , WeiYing & PuiYi . |
![]() |
| PuiYi , the Ms.Awesome . |
| Girls in a row , I look short I know HAHAHA |
| Forever gay partners . No idea why but they consistently have the almost same outfit most of the time hahaha . |
| Chloe , looking so feminine isn't she ? :) |
| Seline againnnn :) |
![]() |
| Loves this ♥ ♥ ♥ |
![]() |
| Thankyou to Adriel the awesome photographer for this shot ^^ |
| Adriel . |
![]() |
| & also Jeremy , the best ' Maria ' hahaha if you get my meaning yo . |
Heading to our second food destination passing through this skywalk , Adriel was holding my Dslr and took so many shots and I chose some to post it here . Ugly but funny Hahahaha .
While waiting for the lift & more pictures time hahaha . #Asian
![]() |
| WeiYing , the good girl but not anymore since yesterday ( Inside joke ) Haha . |
How can you missed out dessert time ?! We were really full but still have space for dessert ohyeahhh ~ Dip n Dip is it ! Not a big fan of chocolate but good try , more delectable that I expected :)
Because birthday cake is too mainstream so Dip n Dip 's brownies chocolate as replacement . HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN ♥ ♥ ♥
| I swear this is too deliciousssss !! Brownies Chocolate , the brownies is not like what you tase outside , it's more to sticky type , perfect combination ! - RM 28.50 |
& guess what , bumped into this girl , Kelly after not meeting each other since our first meet so many years back then . Just had a short conversation with her yesterday & bumped into her today , FATE !
![]() |
| No Ootd picture for the night so this picture it is :) Gold Mini Floweries Necklace - Chikibunnie Top - Bkk Skirt - Map ( I bought this when I was Form 1 or 2 I guess but seldom wear it ) |
Overall , these both place definitely lure my heart for second visit , will definitely return for more especially for their egg benedict & porky burger & other choices of chocolates :)
Details of location :)
THREE LITTLE PIGS AND THE BIG BAD WOLF
LOT G1A, GROUND FLOOR, BANGSAR VILLAGE 1
JALAN TELAWI SATU, BANGSAR BARU
59100 KUALA LUMPUR
Pigs: 10am - 6pm
Wolf: 6pm - 10pm
The reason why ( When the sun goes down and the THREE LITTLE PIGS go home, the BIG BAD WOLF comes out to play ... ) Make sense ? Lolll . |
Dip n Dip
Jalan Telawi , Bangsar
59100 Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia













No comments:
Post a Comment