Sunday, March 24, 2013

Twenty Minutes Dinner Look

24th March 2013 - Just came across some pictures in my mind . Throwback Saturday 's #ootd , here you go , simple & fast :) Titled it as ' Twenty Minutes Dinner Look ' because I was in a big rush coming back from KL plus train delayed zzz . Hence , I only took 20 minutes to doll up myself to Cousin's wedding dinner :) 

Cawaii Boutique's  Floral One Piece Tube Dress   l   Dorothy Perskin's Minty White Clutch   l   Forever 21's Mini Hearts Necklace   l   Chikibunnie's Accessories  l   Element's Black Velvet Heels




Just twist & turn & clip a part of hair ^.^



 Only Mascara & Lipstick on :3 . I'm always with my naked face because I'm veryyyy VERYY LAZY to remove make up tbh . So I only make up on some special occasion or maybe with my girly girlies that make up whenever they go out hehe . 




XOXO ! ❤  ❤  ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment