21st March 2013 - Previous post was pictures sharing , & it's time for some hauls sharing that I bought recently :) I don't have flawless baby skin neither do I have fair skin ..No ! But I'm proud that my skin is not bad afterall & most importanly , x sensitive skin haha !! Just that I'm a little tanned :p
Everyone has one specific brand they really love I suppose . For me , I dont have any specific ones , I changed very oftenly when I found it doesn't works on me . I'd use miscellaneous brands Lol . I only remember Olay Loreal Elianto & so on . Hence , I must work hard & earn money for a specific brand in future :3
Recently . I'm trying out Faceshop products . Still mixing & matching with my old brand , Juice Beauty & Lavera from my beauty consultant . The reason I'm changing : TOO EXPESIVE for me :< You can google these brands for more , expensive & the amount is very little if to compare to others :s . I doesn't want to spend more on this brand anymore since my skin still look the same after using it for months .
Taaadaaaa ! I'm gonna try out Miyome soon :3 They said this small bottle is magical HAHAHA .
# Green Tea Cleaser . A very common one I think lol . I prefer Rice Water's but it was out of stock so the product consultant asked me to choose this . Personal preference , cleansers are all the same for me lol .
# Sunblock , super important morning & afternoon essential . The sun is so damn hot & burn these days . Eventho I did apply everyday , days before CNY , my skin is unacceptable !! The weather was too hot that my face cannot handle the hotness :s . So I'm trying to stay in frequently now hahaha , to avoid sunburn again :s
My skin on Cny Eve . Spot the red patches & two super obvious pimples . You have no idea how my feeling was :( I purposely did not go for any facial bcuz I think my skin is still in a good condition one week before but this grows days before Cny wtf .
# Aside from that , I've got some freebies from the product consultant too ^.^ . Freebies are love ! :3
Still haven't try out the mask yet but The Hyaluronic Acid & Crystal Water Super Gel makes me skin a lil brighter & it's so comfy applying it before hitting the sack , so fresh & cooling :)
# Cherry Blossom Clear Hair Mist , high recommend !! This tiny little bottle act as a part of nutrient to your hair , it smells so damn nice ahhh & to make your hair smoother :) !! HAHAHA . Pick this to sum up my bill to get Member Card , not bad hah .
That's all . Will come up with a sum up of March , of this & that , all minor things, random meet ups & also my new college life coming up !! YAYY :)
Begone xx !





No comments:
Post a Comment