Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beginning of Chinese New Year :3

 Hi readers ^.^ . Sorry for the one week of hiatus , been really busy during the first week of cny . Busy for bai nian  & catch up session w/ people around me . Imagine me , going out when the sky is bright till the sky is dark , super tired but it was all worth it :) How was your Chinese New Year hehe ? Have you with meet up closest people in your life ? Spent so much quality time w/ people who matters most to me , all the precious time :3 

9th January 2013  - CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE 

# A last minute small gathering w/ the Secret Garden peeps @ Bricks & Barrels . Didnt expect that I will meet them first hahaha . Just few of them . Impossible to have everyone gather together now .


 # A picture w/ the awesome band , Clarabliss from Philliphines . It was real good music entertainment they gave all this while when I was working . Their voice really boost up my energy & makes me so lively everytime I work ^.^ . Sadly , it was their last day :(


10th January 2013  - CHOR 1 ( First day of Chinese New Year ) 

It was all family & relatives gathering . Missed out the night time w/ them because I need to work .


CHOR 2 ( Second day of Chinese New Year )

# Meet up w/ dearest sister Kahyann after months again . I knew her since I was Form 1 when Friendster was on trend lol , 6 years & still counting hehe . ChienWei joined us too :3 . Had our brunch @ Sushi Zento , super yum yum , Must try ! 


 # Second stop @ Cindy's House ( Cawaii's owner ) w/ relatives . Felt like she is partly my relatives eventho we're not  :) 



To be continue xx ! :) Almost everyone is leaving today to reality , see you guys some time :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment