Monday, February 11, 2013

020213




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR READERS ! HAPPY ULALA ^.^

2nd February 2013 - Out of topic @.@ Last post before I kick start my CNY post . How's chinese new year treating you so far ? Mine is superb & will be more happening hehe , my love for this festival will never end ^.^  . Im so lazy to blog because I've got no time cuz I was working for the past two days ( ENDED ) ! (Y) 

Well , just a cut off my previously long day !! 

#1 Lunch @ Secret garden & ' The Impossible ' afternoon w/ ShuChien Belle & Crystal . High rated for this  movie . Super touching with good endings . Usually I HATE WATCHING angmoh movie but this movie has literally took away my attention throughout the hours of playing , worth it !! MUST WATCH AHH :D


#2 Tagged along to ChienWei's cousin sister birthday in advance dinner @ Jose & Deli , nice meeting both sisters hehe :) & also another round of chilling session w/ ChienWei & JooZjin  @ Bricks & Barrels :) 

A lot of pictures was taken , I only chose few here la hehe .

It was MY GOOD HAIR DAY , reluctant to wash it because I love it a lot >.<








Till then , enjoy your chinese new year & collect for red packets before it ends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment