31st December 2012 - I was super disappointed because I was backed in KL & mostly everyone is Ipoh or they wasn't back to KL yet . I thought it's gonna be the worst new year eve in my life but it turned out to be a warm one :3 Thanks to Chia's family for the night & also sending me back to KL :)
Back to topic , I thought it's just gonna be a normal dinner in Sunway Pyramid , worst come to worst , I'll just countdown in hostel after dinner . While we were on ze pathway to pyramid , there's this new year eve buffet in Sunway Hotel that literally caught Chia's daddy attention ...got some info and there he made decision to dine in there ...The Atrium Cafe & Lounge .
It wasn't worth at all tbh ( RM100 + per pax ) , maybe because of the countdown & fireworks as well as the merry atmosphere , so Chia's daddy prefer here . Well , as long as everyone is happy . I was happy too !! :D
Note to everyone : Plan your special occasion well , don't waste money on something that doesn't worth it .
![]() |
| So many props for the night hahaha !! |
![]() |
| ChiaJiunYee , TheBlogGirl , ChiaJiunPheng |
![]() |
| JP .... HENG HAHAHAHAHA !! |
![]() |
| Pretty Chia's Mummy !! |
![]() |
| Chia's Daddy , so cute right hahaha . |
![]() |
| With ze Chia's sister . |
![]() |
| The Chia's familly portrait taken by me :) |
It was mostly normal dishes that you prolly can eat it anywhere , kind of disappointing because the buffet look so attractive & mouth watering from far lol ...
![]() |
| Edited by the Chia's eldest sister teehee . |
Ending this post with my kids-wanna-be picture :p Imm sorry , I can't share the fireworks video because it's in my Mac & my Mac is currently not with me :( I have no way to skip this update because its gonna be outdated :p . Forgive me haha .
Just a casual outfit I wore since morning with no intention to dress up & make up haha .
Checkered Top - Wing Boutique
Normal Shorts
Studded Flats Cawaii Boutique
Till then , signing off xx !!























No comments:
Post a Comment