5th January 2013
If you're following me on Twitter or maybe a close friend of me , you'll sort of know what's the content in this post .
Before I kick start the content ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 , lovely readers !
May you have a great year ahead filled with happiness wealth & health !
I'll try to be an active blogger so I hope you'll support my blog by dropping by anytime :D
It's a brand new year & I'm technically having a real new life . Yes , I'm officially not a design student anymore . Yes , I withraw myself . I won't say design don't suit me but all I can say is I don't fit to stay in . I know some of you are really curious why am I quitting all the sudden , so this is the answer to your question :)
Why am I withdrawing ? Honest speaking , Semester 1 was alright for me but when it comes to semester 2 , it has become a small challenge for me as I really hate all the subjects , not interested at all . I have no choice but to complete it since my parents paid for it & it cannot refund . I was actually forcing myself completing assignments throughout the whole semester .
I had been ranting throughout in the time being , my college friends know that . I did told some of the people around me but not my parents . They'll screwed me upside down zz . All the sleepless night , I can afford it but I don't wish to kill my cells lol . It's really torturing . Can you imagine not sleeping at all in the night time but just short nap during day time Haihhhh , #designstudentlife
Coming to a conclusion , I made a decision to give up now than later . Nothing is easy in life , everything needs to go through difficult task in every circumstances . But designing has it's different difficulties , when you have problem , no one is able to help but yourself brainstorming ideas . ' Even a doctor's question has an answer but not a designer ' , quoted by one of my friend . True , too much to agree on this statement . I'm totally losing interest . Since I know I will not able to handle upcoming , I chose to withdraw now . I made my final decision after my result is release . It's considered bad so no point keep going , I know myself well :)
Design isn't an easy job . design is never easy . To those who think that art is the easiest by judging through the cover , dig yourself inner in the hole & see If you survive because at this moment , I can't guarantee if myself could survive too .
* Take a bow to all of the designers in the world*
Quitting doesn't mean Imma loser because there's people coming to me saying that he/she is looking down on me . I don't care if you say I'm finding excuses for myself . I really don't care as long as I choose the best for myself . In the same time , biggest thanks to people who has been there for me supporting me , giving me positive advice as well as honest compliment . It's more than enough eventho only words are spoken out but I know you guys had been very good & caring to me :D Also thanks to people who cared for me when I had hardship convincing my parents . Afterall , it's all well settled I guess :)
Im having a super carefree life now so anyone of you are welcome to have a catch-up session with me . Date me nyehehehe but I'm starting my part time job soon . Experiencing the life of a post-spm student all over again , best moment ever :)
Needless to say , I'm still doing further studies of course but just on different pathway . I'm gonna make a wise decision this time because no one wish to change college for twice hahaha . Incase I'm giving up one day later , please dig this post out for me :p HAHAHAHA trolled max !! I will update here again when I have a proper decision ! :)
One of my #NewYearResolution is Keep Going & Never Give Up ! * I hope I can fulfill this #2013wish of mine :') So what's yours ? :)
![]() |
| Ahemmmmm grab this picture to motivate myself :p |

No comments:
Post a Comment