Wednesday, January 2, 2013

All Girls Christmas Dinner @ The Social !

25th December 2012 - The second & last post to end my christmas celebration . Like I say , Christmas this year isn't any special . I somehow miss the old times back in church , christmas was the most glorious festival . I miss how people celebrate in church together , singing happily , wishing each other ,  but church is a total stranger place for me now , sad I know :< 

Anyway , had my Christmas dinner with the girls nonetheless than ChienWei , Yily & Lilian since we were at KL that day .  It was just a simple & pretty rush dinner together but as long as we made it to our dinner together . 

Speaking of which , our venue this time is The Social @ Bangsar Village :) 

I dont think I need to name them since they appear in my blog for infinity times hehe . 








Ngiao thick eyebrow here .



Yily & I ordered the same . Spaghetti Carbonara , super creamy & yummy . The portion too large so ended up our waste can sum up to one plate ..

ChienWei's Fish & Chip .


Lilian's Very Beefy Burger . Not bad too . I think I'm so in love with beef burger now lol . 

Overall , this place has got a quite high rate from me haha . Affordable price for it's real delicious food & also the large portion of food . Definitely will visit for the second time :) 

Coordinate of the night xx !
White Chiffon Studded Top from Platinum Mall , Bangkok .
Red Velvet Skirt - HandsomeBoyBoutique
Black Velvet Heels - Elements
Studded clutch - Elluiaccesorries 

By the way , The Social also has another branch located at Publika so you can visit any that is nearer to you ^.^ ( not sure with other places )


No comments:

Post a Comment