24th December 2012
MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS DEAREST READERS :)
* I hope it counts haha . I'm sorry for the super late wishes because I don't have enough time to settle down to update my blog . Or maybe I have but connection was suck ..
How was your Christmas ? Had a memorable one ? Had fun ? Had a rave one ?
Mine was just last minute hitting the club with the bunch again @ Phuture , Zouk Club . It was kind of boring actually because most of em were strangers . Guess what , Met Lin Yu Zhong but I just missed the chance to take picture with him , blame myself :( *forevernofatewithstars .
![]() |
| Lilian , i look like a charcoal beside her lol . |
![]() |
| Yily oh Yily ♥ |
![]() |
| Elise . |
![]() |
| Vanessa , the santa girl . |
![]() |
| Alex . |
This bunch of people never had any beer but whiskey & alcohol below . I did survey after three times of club with them . * smirk
![]() |
| Moet , simply caught my attention . |
![]() |
| Jager Bomb was the bomb . |
Sorry for the low quality pictures . My iphoto was in maintenance & I couldn't fix it atm if not I 'll do some touch up before uploading . Hope you guys don't mind .
Till then , .... :D








No comments:
Post a Comment