Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wondermama , Asian Fusion Style Cafe !

It's D-D1 , marked my last day to fight for finals . Final week is such a hectic , witnessing the sky turned from dark to bright in the morning . Imm 80% done with my 3D project so I allow myself to do a short update here :) 

24th November 2012 -  Throwback Saturday . A  casual dinner with Yily & JooZjin @ Wondermama located at Bangsar Village 1 , it was my first time to Bangsar  :) It seems that this cafe rated with a good reviews from word of mouth . Our initial plan was to Poco Homemade but it was quite late so change of plan . 

Wondermama , a place that serve variety of  asian food :) . I know people usually prefer dining for asian food at old style kopitiam instead of modern cafes because old style kopitiam serve the best origin taste of asian food right ? Since Wondermama , also known as some high class mamak , why not give a try . The price is a really affordable . I only knew they're famous of asian food after doing some research , definitely a must to visit this place again for asian food next time !! 


Simple lovely & lively restaurant :)
It was 10 something & surprisingly , they are still quite a number of customer dining in . 




Small vintage corner that caught my attention hehehe .


Was craving for spaghetti so I ordered this , The Wondermama kids meal . Both of them laughed at me lol . 
Both of them had burger instead of spaghetti butttttttt I'm not sure what burger was that . Epicfailedagain .

JooZjin's .

Yily's .

Yily dearest & the bloggirl .

Our driver of the day :p

Happy Three Friends ^.^

Headed to Beer Factory @ Sunway Giza for a chill out session . Imm so sorry to turn you guys down because I don't feel having alcohol & don't feel like moving at all . Maybe I was too tired lol . There's always next time :) 

Till then , time to continue my war (y) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment