Saturday, December 1, 2012

Barossa Fine Dining x Bread Expresso Desserts .

Helloooo . Am suppose to work out for finals now but the mood is not here yet . I  have so much to shareee . I'd been going out too often till I neglect my blog for the pass few weeks .  Time for some catch up :) 

16th November 2012 - Have ever heard of Groupon ? A website where you can purchase good deals all the time in terms of accommodation , fashion products , home products  ,  and so on , most importantly , good food (Y) . Can you imagine dining in for superb food in a low cost price , definitely worth it  :) 

Bought a deals on a Japanese Food which is located at Barossa Fine Dining @ Golf Club few weeks back . Since this deal is only applicable on weekdays (it was my last weekday spending in Ipoh on Nov fyi )  , so had a last minute brunch with my girls , JoeYi , KuanYee & Elim :) Sadly , Lilian & Pinny couldn't make it , 6 of us never have the chance to gather tgt yet :( 

So basically , I bought 3 sets of em . No idea where I trash other food pictures ,  I only left two lol , failed . 


Squid Set .

Salmon Set .
The atmosphere in this dining place is quite classy & it has a breathtaking view as well :) 

KuanYee JoeYi Elim & the bloggirl .

It's so kind of the waitress who came and request us for a snap because she saw us having problem fitting  everyone in lol . 
KuanYee dearest , the girl whom I meet the most among them .
Off to this newly open dessert cafe , great place for a hi-tea session , of course can never compare to those in KL but still acceptable . Bread Expresso Desserts , somewhere near YMCA .

Caramel Latter x Brownies . It was so so only ..
We were quite full after stuffing in food but girls can never say no to dessertttt , right ? :) 

*Signing off to continue my war !

No comments:

Post a Comment