17th February 2015- Abandoned my blog simply because Chinese New Year is way too happening. I kind of lost passion to share on food places recently. I still take pictures of food and the environment but somehow no initiative to draft the posts. Anyway, I really really wanna share this restaurant that impressed me, from ambiance to food & service. I WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK AGAIN :3
When CNY is about endless gatherings, the bunch of Bidor & Ipoh girls didn't want to miss it this year. Our last alternative for a full annual gathering happened to be in Penang. I was super excited when it comes to spontaneous plan. We planned it one day before :p
I follow quite a number of Penangites in Instagram so I sort of know where to visit. Our main intention was to have nice get together, having dinner together so I suggested Ferringhi Garden Restaurant.
That's how I always slant my hand while selfie, IDK WHY.
I pointed out on good services because the staffs all were so pleasant and thoughtful. When I take pictures of food, they flash their mini torchlight for me haha. & they were so enthusiastic taking pictures of us too, plus point for that! Probably the first restaurant I visited with staffs like this hahaha.
Needless to say, the food we ordered were all good! I don't really like western food but I still want to dine in at this place again :D The waiting time was quite fast heh heh.
Lamb Chop RM36.80
Grilled Alaska Black Cod RM58.80- Highly recommend, SUPER GOOD !!
Char grilled Salmon RM53.80
Signature Lobsters RM82.80
It was CNY season hence the surroundings were well decorated with lanterns all around. From left, Rou Tze l Shu Chien l Crystal l Myself l Belle l Cheeping
It was my first time meeting RouTze in person and she is such a happy pill. Welcome to the girls bunch & you're in for our next year gathering ok! :3 

This picture was took by one of the friendly staff. He asked us to stand here and there, took so many shots for us loll.
The garden themed restaurant with ample of spaces. MAD LOVE! ♥ Request for the outdoor area for a perfect lush greenery dine in, bet you have no regrets. No worries, it's quite windy & I wasn't aware of any mosquitoes bites..
Prove of those enthusiastic staff HAHAHA. We even took 6 polaroids from inside to outside. So cool when they took out this spotlight & flash it towards us hahahaha. THUMBS UP for the service really but we laughed so hard hahaha.
As usual, I tend to visit Straits Quay for a drinking session whenever I'm in penang. I want Bora Bora next time:p Haha.
Love how this modern cheongsam fits like gloves! ♥
Add: 34A, B & C, Jalan Batu Ferringhi,
11100 Batu Ferringhi Penang. (4pm- 12am)
Secure a perfect outdoor spot --> 04- 881 1193










No comments:
Post a Comment