10th October 2014- Believe it or not, I am blogging inside a Karaoke room now haha. Gonna blog about a cafe that I visited recently, hasn't been sharing on food since forever. The cafe hunting mood just faded away. The other day when I went for companies & cafe hunting for my course's upcoming event, Stella brought me to this cafe, Brew&Bread @ Kota Kemuning. Good try i would say, love it!
Always a typical asian. Candid shot by Stella hehehe thanks me love!
On a square mood recently if you're following me in Instagram. The food taste as good as it looks.
Stella's caramel flavoured latte (I guess lol). Still a tea over coffee person but I sip a little. For coffee lovers, this is a place you must visit as their speciality is their coffee! Scroll down & you'll know.
Just a simple flipover menu.
I alwayts love food sharing. I dislike having the whole portion to myself. I JUST DISLIKE HAHA.
No words can't describe how delicious this Prawn Aglio Olio is. Probably the best aglio olio I've ever eaten. The spices, the spaghetti texture accompany by fresh prawns, mushrooms and veges, all my fav ingredients in one! Missing it already!!
The signature Jamaican Chicken Sandwich (RM8) that Stella hardcore recommend to me HAHAHA. Still, I like the pasta more :p Guess what, there's apple bites inside which goes well with the juicy fillings.
We went during late lunch and surprisingly, this cafe is quite occupied. Certainly a great place for a satisfying and affordable lunch.
For a non-coffee lover like me, this might just a normal machine to me. As for coffee experts and lovers, they'll know that this is a Giesen W6 (As search from Google). A special room for this roaster machine, so you know how passionate they are in cofffee.
Fred not, it's not self-service concept heh heh.
This cafe exudes a simple yet peaceful ambiance. I even saw people studying there.
Other than that, they serve desserts and array of pastries too. Was so full that I can't try any. Also, been a really sweet tooth recently...
This board says it all.
I heard good reviews about their breakfast too! Anticipating for my next visit to this cafe. A good place of my definition is a place that I will go back for more :)
They have a branch in One City Skypark as well but sadly, that branch does not serve main course but primarily coffee with some side pastries and cakes.
Brew&Bread
10, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla M/31M,
Kota Kemuning SA 40460
03-51315201






No comments:
Post a Comment