16th July 2014- Remember I posted this picture on Instagram two weeks back ? Yes, it was another off day of mine. Such a relaxing & self-pampered day with two lovely girls :)
Kick started my day with American breakfast which I really miss sooooo much. I always have this kind of breakfast back in KL but hardly had one in Ipoh. Ipoh breakfast is always the typical chinese food. Craving fixed at my fav cafe spot Ben&Lynette, Ipoh Parade, very affordable price! Not as good as KL but good enough for my taste bud :)
Before all else, we girls wanted to hop on island vacation but we were insufficient of time so we ended up hanging around Ipoh town. Met them girls right after my brunch & we were scrolling on some Groupon deals for reflexology session. Too last min for bookings so went to Royal Thai Reflexology, We really got a bang out of something, the Thai girls were really skilful !
They even cleaned our feet before we proceed to the room. Everything was done authentically.
Kei's feet & mine while waiting for Lilee. Our slipper were nicer compare to Lilee's rubber slipper hahaha.
A girls outing is never complete without visiting cafes. True that ? Haha. One of the latest hipster cafe that doesn't seem to get much attraction, Tittle & Tattle ! Every corner is adorn by a lil of this and that, that's how the word ' tittle ' comes from I guess ? As for tattle, girls' do it best haha.
Catchy elements every corner for you to take endless pictures. This is how short I am, I don't mind being short actually haha.
This ice made us ridiculous hahaha. I think they freeze these small cubes to substitute the usage of ice so that your drinks remain flavourful but cooling in the same time. Interesting concept but I hope they won't reuse the cubes.
Cozy place and ample contentment, all in for a great catch up session.
In the hot drink mood, a delightful cup of hot chocolate for myself :)
Other than the Ipad selections, the side of the wall is well decorated as menu too.
A decent picture of us, Kei always refused to take picture with us.. saying that she's ugly. NO OKAYYY , NO !
Pretty pretty Lilee :)
Love the patches of the cloth that forms the couch fabric.
Many of you have been asking me the exact location, it's located at Ipoh Garden East area, opposite Aberdeen Cafe. I hope you have a good read since I seldom blog about personal cafe reviews nowadays ! :)
- Address : 17, Jalan Medan Ipoh 3, Bandar Baru Medan
- 31400 Ipoh, Perak
- Tues-Sun : 11a.m. -5p.m.


No comments:
Post a Comment