Monday, May 5, 2014

Pork Ribs Feast @ Morganfields .

One month ago since my last post , hectic life it is. So here's one belated food post :) 
So pinchable :x


19th April 2013 - Finally tried Morganfield's after looking at the good reviews, the house of pork ribs speciality w/ the bunch for KuanSeng's birthday dinner in advance ! Preferably come in a big bunch to enjoy platters together like how we did :) 
The Carnivore - Three racks of smoky and tender pork ribs with different flavour, sided with muffins, greens, sausages, fries and sticky corns.
Ocean Madness - A mixture of pork and seafood, sided with grilled shrimp, deep fried fish fillets, sausages, muffins, greens and sticky corns.

 I'm not a carnivore lover but the flavourful pork ribs satisfy me, love the german sausages and sweet corn personally. Original flavoured pork rib is my choice. Not much to elaborate on food, perhaps you should give a try ;) 

Pictures w/ the bunch, it has been a while since we had our dinner together. 10 of us this time :D 

My pretty pretty girlies ♥ 





So happy that brother was around too! I don't need a few siblings when I have a brother like this hahaha. 

Mandatory group picture is a must. Presenting you Suriamaskaki x Big Family backed in action hahahaha .LOLLL.

Girls 

& Guys 

We also headed to Caffeinees for our chill out session later on. Just a simple short update to prove that I'm not missing in action :p I'm still busy atm & I'm awaiting pure freedom in weeks time. Being positive & sometimes emotional now, let's conquer Sem 3, YAYYYY :D 


#lazyootd to end this post : Top - Elim's 
Basic Skater Skirt - L'Poupee
Crochet Flats - H&M 



No comments:

Post a Comment