Friday, December 13, 2013

The Happy 8 visit !

Everyone just wanna enjoy some leisure time  , some time away from the hassle city . I'm on my two months holiday * smiles brightly & on my mission to try out all the cafes in Ipoh town . After considering , decided to visit Happy 8 first because I've heard a lot of good reviews on the interior of this cafe .

I'll suggest you here if you want a superb ambiance indulging on a cup of coffee , but not the food . The tranquil environment makes you feel extra comfortable . Price is more expensive than I thought .

10th December 2013 - Just a random date with my little cousin sister ! ♥

The location is hideous . I've lost count of the times I passed by this cafe without realizing loll . It doesn't looks like it's a cafe from the outside anyway . 


You've to order at the entrance counter and make your payment there , only proceed to your seats . 

For dessert , you can walk to the end of the cafe where the bar is located . Order there on the spot ! Tbh , the dessert all are tempting enough haha , it took me few minutes to choose the piece I want . 



Just few tables on the inside , air-condition environment .



I've chose to sit outside , the alley as there's no people and I can have my endless selfies hahaha  . 




Ice Lemon Tea - RM10 ++



Carrot Cake which is beyond expensive and it doesn't even worth the price , RM18.90 . Noo ? 

Some chicken bolognese pizza for RM25 + , pizza hut does it better ! No offend . 



Simple #ootd . 

Another side of the cafe while you're walking towards the end .





The entrance , looking vintageclassy . The stairs on the right is the stairs to hotel . Not sure if it's open already or no .


Overall , it's expensive but I think everyone must pay a visit for once ! You'll be amazed inside and the toilet of course ..haha , I wanted to take picture of it but there's people sitting on the side room so I better don't loll .
________________________________________________________________________

Earlier that morning , had breakfast with these two bitches and they came over to my place for a while . They can laugh at anything seriously == . 

KaiWen on the left & Serlynn in the middle . Two bitches from Mc ! :) 


HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYONE ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment