Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas in second home , BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ♥

25th December 2013 - Waking up to the most beautiful time of the year & our one and only Jesus Christ's birthday . If I'm not at Genting now , I'll definitely back to the church to celebrate , the warmest celebration you can ever ask for :)

Just realize I hasn't been blogging frequently so a quick post now while waiting everyone to get ready for lunch . The month of December has been fulfilling ♥

A picture taken before heading off to Genting yesterday . A self-customize Christmas tree & I remember I get so excited while picking all the ornaments , damn cute ! 

Super in love with the magic lens but too bad , front camera sucks ..


Simple outfit for my Christmas Eve . Not warm enough , the weather now is really freezing cold , even the mist can be seen so easily . Because red is too mainstream so I chose green instead haha . Noo .. it was just coincidence :p 


The cousin's family side together with the grandparents .


Looking at the ohsooosweet decoration , candy crush for the win hahaha .


Caroling everywhere , I really miss being a part of this :( The happiness when you're together with the big bunch , singing the festive songs , just in time for Christmas .


AMAZING BUILDING ! The light keep changes , as well as the scene of reindeer and santa claus . Fascinate me too much * insert emoji with two heart-shaped eyes .


It's quite hard to capture a picture with the building as background hence it went all black and nothing :x 


Christmas Eve was countdown was blehhhhh ... Such a big disappointment , I din even see Santa Claus yet :( It was plain boring , the mood and feel isn't there . I've always wanted to go spend my Christmas somewhere else and that's only if I earn my own money and travel on my own . I just dislike relying others on my financial . Independent girl to be uh :p 

Yily & Lucas came for last minute plan , so we're considered celebrating Christmas together again for second year hehe . 


Yily dearest ♥ , it's almost close to a month we didn't meet and I couldn't make it to her coming up 21st birthday party . To compensate , I thought of having a small pre-celebration with her so I bought her a cute stuff ( as birthday cake ) with good appearance but it looks shitty inside lolll , so we ended up throw it away hahaha .


Mind me for spamming so many pictures , I.Just.Cant.Stop.Myself.From.Selfie-ing HAHAHA . Beautiful christmas tree & I ♥



I hope everyone had a blessed christmas celebration yesterday & if you haven't , treat yourself something good today ! We don't feel bless just on this particular day , in fact everyday is a blessing from God . The year is ending , I truly thank God for everything , good life , good companion , more than expected . 

A JOYFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment