Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Birthday Dinner w/ Family&Relatives @ Damansara Village Steamboat ♥

How's the third week of November treating you so far ? I'm still lovin this month as usual despite assignments and finals are approaching . I still feel like bird , with no stress at all ... at the moment ... 

5th November 2013 - Last birthday celebration post is finally here ! A birthday dinner with people who matters the most in my life , who comes before everyone else , FAMILY ! I've wanted Chinese cuisine or Thai Cuisine so much but dad insisted to go for steamboat -.- Steamboat w/ good environment is very limited in Ipoh or should I say steamboat place usually doesn't have classy ambience . 

We've picked one of the best steamboat place beside rainforest , of warm lightnings , floral & fauna .. no jokes .. They were animal sightseeing as it's located beside lost world of tambun ( Pretty sure you've heard of this place ) - Damansara Village Steamboat Ipoh  ! According to the research I did , this place is originally from Damansara KL but they have expanded it's wing to Ipoh ! :) 

Our cousin themed colour was black ! 



To make the food less tempting .. I've collaged it in one haha . Fresh ' Live ' Seafood Steamboat ! Didn't really eat much , maybe I was too excited hahaha . The price is kinda pricey than the usual steamboat . We chose the packages ( The manager said it's much more affordable ) which cost RM400 + per table . Well , it's not bad overall ! Their soup base is so rich in flavor ! 


Having steamboat in such atmosphere , feeling freshh !!



Will never forget to selca with them everytime haha . So glad to have close cousins like this ♥


The girl I can go crazy withhhhhh anytime , anywhere , any situation hahahaa ! 


My aunt always look like my cousin , maybe she's young & we have the same height hahaha just kidding ! We look more like sister , don't we ? :p 









Took picture with dad too but I look exhausted so I didn't insert it  hehe . 


 My ever handsome boyf is growing up !! He's like one the luckiest who own so many gadgets at the age of 8/9 .


Because no one buy birthday cake for me this year so I created stmg for myself :( 


Family portrait this year !  Last year was definitely better under air-conditioned room . They keep complain they're sweating and no more mood for pictures . Hate the picture quality :( I'm so clumsy for not charging the small camera & I left my Dslr in Kl too * sadforbeingsoclumsy .


Birthday dinner with them this year was short ( But we had another round of family gathering on that weekend itself , I'll blog it out soon haha ) .. Everyone was too busy on the hotpot !! Still , they're always a fortune in my life !  Words can't describe how proud am I to be in this family hehe  ♥♥♥

Who doesn't love red packets especially it's filled with money HAHAHA .. Sorry ah I'm one of those who loves money a lot LOLLL 


Look what aunt has gotten me !! Mega love !!! ♥
I've received few bracelets this year , can't get enough of em' . This bracelet and earrings is so elegant haha , I wore it on that night itself after receiving HAHAHA . 


Mum put this on the dining table the next morning  ♥
Late is better than never :p 



Signing off xx ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment