Wednesday, October 2, 2013

KuanYee's 19th Birthday Surprise !

15th September 2013 - Decided to throw a big surprise to the birthday girl , KuanYee eventho her party was cancelled . I mean , who doesn't feel upset when their party need to be cancelled . As substitution , the girls ( JoeYi & Elim ) & I planned a lil something for her :3 Everyone deserves special treats on their birthday ! 80% success I guess ? :)

Behind every success , there's surely someone whooo contribute hor ? Haha it was her brother helping us to get the surprise done ! We parked somewhere near her house , plastic up our shoes/slippers tgt & hide it , prepared in her living room upstairs , get the lights off and everything done before she came back by 12am .  It was really funn doing all this , going all excited hahaha . 

 And some balloons for deco ! :) 



While figuring how to place the flag on the cake hehh . 


Handmade card by Elim & I :3 . Birthday wishes are all hidden behind the photos hehe .



The cake look good isn't it ? The 19th candle just outlook the whole birthday ^^ Mini flag by JoeYi :) 


She was too curious till she can't even smile properly hahaha which is normal la lolll .. 


USSSSSSS :D



Selfies w/ everyone is a must for me la eventho it's not my birthday hahaha cuz I love keeping em' ! 



& more pictures of us after cake session !




A video I edited for her on the next day itself . I think it's super memorable & everytime I watch sure smiling happily ^~^ hahahaa .. Must watch okayyy !! :p


Will be blogging on a food review I attended few days ago @ Ipoh Parade 's Next Food Avenue ( new food court ) next :) Remember check out the local delicacies once I blogged .
xx ! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Such a lovely birthday bash. Birthday girl really looks beautiful. Recently I too threw my niece a birthday party at one of local LA event venues. There all her friends helped me to make it a wonderful day. Everything went great and all have fun.

    ReplyDelete