31st August 2013 - Purposely went back to KL to celebrate Independence Day tgt w/ bunch of housemates but too bad , two of them ffk =x . I have a mindset that I must treat myself good food on a special occasion . Are you the same with me ? Hahahaha . We have no plans where to dine in actually till Joeyi suggested us to go Citta Mall ! Walked around to hunt for restaurants & we made our decision to have dinner @ Baci , Italian Cafe . Good try tho ! :D
Cosy ambience ^^
This cafe is basically a DIY Cafe where you have to choose the base of your food up to topping . For example , which type of spaghetti you prefer , what topping you want and etc .
Not only that , this cafe is on self-service basis . Hence , you'll get numbering after ordering at the counter . Food was served by them but you've to get cutleries on the area provided itself .
#1 Mine !!! Sho sho sho yummy !! Fettuccine Carbonara w/ seafood topping just to my liking . I wish I can have this now :( So tempting right !!
| Mushroom Soup . |
| Spaghetti Bolognese w/ chicken topping . Not bad :) I love the texture of the spaghetti , just springy enough to eat nomsnoms . |
| Smoked Salmon Sandwich , KuanSeng said it's good too :) |
Only taken few pictures that day :/
| Fun Run Couple wooohooo ahahaha . |
| Joeyi , she came over to our place so often now <3 font="" nbsp=""> |
A selfie of mine ^.^ I'm quite missing in action in social website recently . I just don't have that mood . Dont ask me why .
Jeffrey & Candy didn't join us for dinner but we had our yumcha session @ MJ Cafe . We didn't take any picture due to the surrounding of the place is very dark . Finally fix my brownies craving :3 If you're a brownies lover , you should just head over to have their brownies , cheapest & the best hot&cold combination ever :)
We also bought cupcakes from Wondermilk :3 I'm not a fan of Wondermilk but I think I am now , super like their fancy cupcakes , not only looking good but taste good too :3
What's more is that we have 31% off , purchasing two boxes of six , good deals yayyyyyyy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment