Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Big Hug Burger x KennyOoi's Birthday @ Idarts

22nd June 2013 - Yes , another happening Saturday of mine . My definition of happening Saturday - Have a nice dinner & out  to the town because it's Saturday helloooooooooo , how can you stay at home on Saturday night haha just saying .
The bloggirl , Elim & introducing you , another girl housemate of mine from Johor  , Candy :) She's super shyyyyyy & we hardly talk because she doesn't understand Cantonese & mandarin is shitty sometimes loll .  
#throwbacksaturday - Get to explore on new burger burgar burgahhh , Big Hug Burger ! :) I love this place & definitely will return for second time to try out other nomz burger . & #failed suprise for KennyOoi , ze housmate because of #gotmoneynocake HAHAHA , it was close to 12a.m so we don;t manage to get a cake .. failedddddd .
My companion of the night - The Housemates that probably make me laugh non-stop & the IpohLang .


Mine *slurpppp . The ' Mario Burger ' , beef patty burger with lotsa mushroom cheesy filling , damn nice ! Bite after bite , the juicy and tender meat is very well cooked . - RM 21

They have few types of buns but too bad , only sesame bun was left , so we had no choice . Fries to dipped in mayo sauce is a very good combination . Our burgers look really appetizing but in fact , it's really delicious too . Burger lovers must check this out yo ! 

Chicken Burger - RM 18 . My housemates claimed that this is good too , I didn't had a bite of it so I'm not sure hehe .
 What actually caught my attention of their interior is the gigantic teddy bear that girls would probably die to hug for . I was so disappointed because the bunch of people that sat at that particular table did not leave before I do . I had been eye-ing on them since then but it seems like they didn't intend to leave early  , so i gave up lollll .


 I personally prefer Big Hug Burger than Burger lab * sorry burgerlab fans hahaha . One thing is dislike  is you'll ended up smell  smoky  after stepping out from the shop lmao .

Their menu are all up on pillar .

Spot that gigantic teddy bear ..mehhhh 


Moving on to the #failed suprise hahaha . We forgotten to get a cake nearby so we decided to get it at Sunway Giza since our next venue is iDarts QUAD. Guess what , we walked into shops that has high possibility selling cakes but we don't even manage to get a slice * facepalm . So forget about the cake & walked in w/ both empty hands hahaha .

Floral attack :) 


Toilet shot ! 

Ze birthday boy ! 




Our night just ended w/ taking pictures , chatting session & supper ! :D I can't describe how happy am I but hanging out w/ few of them is super thrilled , never ending laughters :)


Big Hug Burger ( Located @ Subang Square SS 15) 

CT-G-03, Subang Square Corporate Tower
Jalan SS 15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Hours: 12.30pm – 10.30pm. Close on Sundays.


No comments:

Post a Comment